Food diary of a 2013 bride!

butterflymad

Hello everyone.

Started slimming world new years day with my 3rd weigh in yesterday totalling my loss to 9lb. I am happy with this, as I can not afford to go to class was wondering if you lovely people would mind pointing me in the right direction.

I am getting married May 2013, need to loose as much as I can ready for August when I need to give my measurements for my dress.

I will start with today's diary below.

Please do comment if I am going wrong :)

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Monday 23 January 2012 - RED day (first time ever)

Breakfast - alpen light (3)

Lunch - whole meal roll (b) tinned salmon, cucumber. Wotsits (5.5) nectarine

Dinner - roast chicken (no skin) lots of veg

Snacks - banana, ryvita minis (b) curly wurly (6)

Drinks - tea with ss milk (part a) small glass milk to make up a choice. 2 glasses of sugar free squash. (so far)

Exercise - 50 lengths at the gym after work. Possibly place jd3 on the Xbox too.

All criticism welcome :)

Xx

Well. Changed to extra easy. As had some potatoes.

Not a good evening. Had some chocolate cake and 2 yorkshires so counting syns at 20. At least I haven't eaten the ryvitas or curly wurly.

Went swimming for half hour and played dance central for 45 min. Got my gym induction tomorrow so going to limit my syns for this week to max 10 but try stick to 5.

Took a lot for me to be honest with what I have eaten as I am a secretive eater.

Hope you all are well.

Xxx

Well today. Is rubbish.

B- alpen light (3)

L - 2 slice white (12?) mayo (est2) marg (est2) bacon, lettuce, tomato.

D - peri peri burgers and slimming chips with veg. Followed by yougurt and fruit

S - banana, nectarine, ryvita mini (b)

Dr - squash, water and milk.

Ex - induction at the gym 1hr? Then will do some Xbox!

Got up late this morning and had to buy lunch from sandwich shop as only get short break. Rest of the day is planned as syn free

Well had my induction nervous about nothing. Even gave me exercises I can do from home :) can't wait to get stuck in

Hi, welcome to SW and Minimins. I quite a newbie too.

I was the same about the gym too, i had never been, and i was soooo nervous about going. When i left i was laughing to myself, wondering why i was so nervous.

Piri piri burgers sounds nice. :)

Good luck
x

tinks* said:
Hi, welcome to SW and Minimins. I quite a newbie too.

I was the same about the gym too, i had never been, and i was soooo nervous about going. When i left i was laughing to myself, wondering why i was so nervous.

Piri piri burgers sounds nice. :)

Good luck
x

Yea I thought I was daft. Did help having a friendly lady showing me. Change of plan had spag Bol instead burgers are now Friday.

How are you finding SW? It's been a few not overly good days but I am not going to let me give up on the rest of the week.

Xx

Well here's the plan for today

EE

B - fibre plus bar, banana

L - mugshot pasta (Tom and herb) handful of strawberries and blackberries and muller light

D - slimming chicken Kiev (3.5) I think. Slimming chips and broccoli and cauliflower.

S - nectarine, maybe added to!

Exercise - 35min gym cardio

Drinks - tea, milk ss, water (trying to drink more)

Decided from Saturday I will be doing red and green days as can not eat as much superfree as I should so will be happier (list all weight previously on green days 2st! So I know it works for me)

Hope you all have a fab day!! Xx

Well I have neglected my food diary with being busy at work and home. Been I'll and have put on 5lb. Extremely disappointed just hope it does not effect this week too. Was suppose to go Zumba today but I have a blocked nose so think I won't go :-( plus nervousness is kicking in that I will be the biggest in the class.

New day new start.

Will enter diary every night after dinner. :)

Xxxx

Well this didn't go well haha. Been too I'll to focus on food diary. Although am back to work today and this is my day planned

Green - 31/01/12

B - banana

S- satsuma, alpen light 1/2b

L - Tom and herb mugshot pasta, banana, cherry mullerlight, satsuma, ryvita minis b

S - alpen light 1/2 b

D - chilli con carne (quorn)

S - 12 malteasers 6?

Exercise. 1/2 gym + 1/2 body attack. If blocked nose will allow!!

Comments welcome

Xxxx

butterflymad said:
Well this didn't go well haha. Been too I'll to focus on food diary. Although am back to work today and this is my day planned

Green - 31/01/12

B - banana

S- satsuma, alpen light 1/2b

L - Tom and herb mugshot pasta, banana, cherry mullerlight, satsuma, ryvita minis b

S - alpen light 1/2 b

D - chilli con carne (quorn)

S - 12 malteasers 6?

Exercise. 1/2 gym + 1/2 body attack. If blocked nose will allow!!

Comments welcome

Xxxx

Well I had a cupcake OH mum made est 9 taking me to 15 syns. Fancied chips at dinner so made some with my chilli haha

Well today is EE as at the parents tonight.

B - banana, satsuma

L - chicken mugshot, 2 satsumas, alpen light 1/2 b

D - salmon rice and veg

No syns planned yet.

I have had to take cough medicine today. Any advice if this is synned?? Xxxx

Well I have been rubbish and I'll so have not been good. Going back to gym tomorrow and starting diary again Monday xxx

Im finding it ok really. Better than i thought i would. Never done SW before, and wasnt sure weather id stick with it or give up. Still havn't given up, i have had a few bad days, i.e pizza on friends birthday. Then had a chinese one night cause i had a bad day at work, and didn't want to cook. :cry: Other than that really good lol.

How are you finding it?

x

Everytime someone offers you things like chocolate cake remember why you are following slimming world to start with. Picture yourself walking down the isle in your wedding dress looking amazing!! That's what I do everytime I'm fed up on the treadmill. I just make myself think about why I'm doing it.

It's fine to have treats, but they need to be just treats and not things you're having every day. You don't seem to be eating much at breakfast (or lunch). If you're not eating enough to satisfy yourself at meal times it's easy to give in to high syn foods then.

Remember: you're wedding pictures are going to be around forever..........don't feel disappointed looking at them because you didn't give slimming world your all. I'm getting married in less than 6 months and that's what I'm using to motivate myself. I have also bought a size 10 bikini to wear on honeymoon with my married name on the back. I know it's cheesy but it's something for me to work towards to and I WILL be there!!

If you need a chat you're welcome to pm me, or if you want to buddy up I'm here! xx

rachel1984 said:
Everytime someone offers you things like chocolate cake remember why you are following slimming world to start with. Picture yourself walking down the isle in your wedding dress looking amazing!! That's what I do everytime I'm fed up on the treadmill. I just make myself think about why I'm doing it.

It's fine to have treats, but they need to be just treats and not things you're having every day. You don't seem to be eating much at breakfast (or lunch). If you're not eating enough to satisfy yourself at meal times it's easy to give in to high syn foods then.

Remember: you're wedding pictures are going to be around forever..........don't feel disappointed looking at them because you didn't give slimming world your all. I'm getting married in less than 6 months and that's what I'm using to motivate myself. I have also bought a size 10 bikini to wear on honeymoon with my married name on the back. I know it's cheesy but it's something for me to work towards to and I WILL be there!!

If you need a chat you're welcome to pm me, or if you want to buddy up I'm here! xx

Thank you for your post this really has helped motivate me. I struggle with breakfasts and lunches(only get 30 min) going to try having pasta salad etc. going to sit and read through other peoples diaries tomorrow for ideas.

Do you have a food diary?

How are you getting on with your journey, are you able to recommend anything? I am doing it from home. Ido not mind the g enjoy it while I am there just need the confidence to go to a class!!

Xx

tinks* said:
Im finding it ok really. Better than i thought i would. Never done SW before, and wasnt sure weather id stick with it or give up. Still havn't given up, i have had a few bad days, i.e pizza on friends birthday. Then had a chinese one night cause i had a bad day at work, and didn't want to cook. :cry: Other than that really good lol.

How are you finding it?

x

Yea I have been I'll this week so have not been able to stick to diet. Rest of the week is planned so should be ok.

Do you do a food diary?

Xx

lollypop1985 said:
hello
you will have hard days but you will also have good days :)

Thanks, I need to get my head in it but do struggle with ee so going for red and greens as I am not a big meat eater anyways.

Xx

rachel1984 said:

Would love to buddy up as I am doing it on my own it is hard. Would live to go through the process with someone who is losing it for their health and the wedding pictures.

Xxx

Back