food diary of an overweight, overworked and stressed mum

natnat82

Hi my name is Nat and this is my first time posting on miniminis. I have been attending slimming world group since May 2009 and had lost over 5 stones last year but unfortunately i have regained just over a stone. i am still 4 stones away from target and i have had to stop attending my group due to money and time issues so i thought i would join you all on here. My pledges to myself are i will post on here every day my honest food diary, i will increase my excercise levels and i will aim to drink more water. I miss the people i met at my group and no one else in my family is over weight so i have no one to share my journey with. I really need to lose some weight fast because i have a few social occasions coming up shortly and i can no longer fit in my going out dresses. In my spare time i dance and i have done this since i was 3, being overweight makes me so self concious with my dancing as everyone is so fit and toned, but i love it.

I generally tend to do extra easy and i dont tend to eat much bread as it really bloats me and i feel very uncomfortable when i eat it. i generally tend to cook from scratch.

Anyway here is my food diary for today. Monday 16/4/2012 - extra easy
Breakfast: mixed fruit
Lunch: pasta with home made tomato and vegetable sauce, cheese (hea) reduced fat pesto 1 tbsp (1.5 syns)
Tea: Roast lamb, garlic roast potatoes (heb for olive oil) green beans, carrots, cabbage, gravy (2.5 syns) yorkshire pudding ( 3 syns)
2 litres of water and black coffee's throughout the day
total syns: 7

Hi & welcome Nat,
I kinda fell off the wagon over the Xmas then family parties/Easter, I have been just reading catching up with peoples diaries and progress and sitting in the sidelines. You will find them all a lovely bunch on here and always willing to help and guide. Good luck with your journey and WOW to your journey so far.:)

Back