Food Diary starts tomorrow

I am finding this group so motivational, the support off people beats going to the groups. As of tomorrow my food diary starts. I STS this week which has put me down in the dumps as I just started a fitness bootcamp which involved 3 fitness classes and a 2 mile run so expected to lose at least a 1lb. No such luck, though I am secretly hoping it's because I have put on muscle.

Think it will make it easier to be strict with writing my food diary.:)

I find writing a food diary really helps keep me focused, and more importantly, on track too. Because I write it, I don't forget what I have and haven't had, which is where some people go wrong on SW!

Remember: "Before you bite it, write it" :)

Hi! I'm afraid if you've just started your fitness routine it'll be too early for you to be building muscle - I'm sure I read somewhere that this could take 12 weeks. But you may be retaining water if you're not drink enough to support the new level of activity. Make sure you drink a large glass for each half hour of exercise, on top of the 2.5 litre daily recommended amount. :)

Don't worry - the scales will start going down soon

Thank you, oh well there goes that theory. Lol!! I drink so much water its unreal! I'll drink anything between 500ml and a litre of water when working out and throughout the day will probably drink at least 5 litres of water. My diary so far today:

Breakfast - 2 Alpen light bars (hexB), pear

Lunch - 6 ryvita crackerbreads (hexB) with 50g light soft cheese
Mullerlight
Apple

A Litre of water and 500ml of diet coke.....

Hi :)

Is this a red or green day?

I know you've only gone as far as lunch but you don't look like you eat much !!

I couldn't get by on that for lunch and dinner and that's without adding any exercise!

Maybe some others can give their opinion, as I do have a habit of being totally wrong lol

thats a red day, i have to count 6 syns for my soft cheese

Dinner... boiled egg, chicken cassorole, all homemade so free

440ml of Carlsberg (8.5 syns)

Total syns for the day 14.5

Back