Food Diary - Take 2! Back, Married and Chunky :( x x

tulip85x

Silver Member
Hellooooo!

I'm not sure if I will be remembered... I was a bit of a haphazard poster first time round! But... A little background :)

I'm Angie, 27, just recently married and mostly very pleased about it! :p I originally started SW in April 2010 just after my engagement to lose those pesky lbs for the big day! Can't say it was easy for me, I yo-yo'd all over the show! Just after Christmas 2011 everything seemed to go wrong (SW wise) as me and the Hubster moved in together and I struggled to reign in the "Eating like a Boy" habits! The closer the wedding got, the less I seemed to care about my diet and when I got married I was a stone heavier than my lowest weight... Not particularly pleased! We went on honeymoon almost straight away and I had an absolute ball! I ate and drank everything in sight and didn't stop when I got home! Needless to say, I've now gained another sizeable chunk of weight back! I don't feel comfortable in general, but especially in my jeans and work pants, which were starting to be baggy before I absconded!

Soo... I thought I'd give SW another go :) I'm doing it alone, from home this time round *sniff*! and I'll be weighing in on a Sunday morning for now :) I'm mostly doing this to feel a little bit more comfy in my summery attire... But also we have a big family holiday in January for my lovely parents 30th wedding anniversary and I'd like to be at my Target weight for then :)

All help, comments, general chatter and tellings off when I undoubtedly fall off the wagon will always be appreciated!

x x

Last edited:
DAY 1 - EXTRA EASY

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B-I hope! +2) with 150ml Semi Skimmed Milk (A) and chopped Banana

S: Peach

L: Crosse and Blackwell Pasta and Sauce - Cheese and Broccoli- made with water (0.5) with added Broccoli :)

S: Mullerlight Greek Style - Morello Cherry (0.5)
Strawberries and Melon

D: SW Mixed Grill :) Steak, Chicken, Gammon, 1 x Cumberland Sausage (5) all grilled and fat removed with SW Chips, Peas, Tomato and Mushrooms - Yum!

Fluids: Water - ? x Pints

Syns: 8 (so far)

x x

Back