Food diary to get me back on track!

brummie66

Silver Member
Hi, ive been doing SW from home since end of september, so far lost just over 5 stone. Obviously im really pleased with loss so far but seem to be struggling a bit the last 4 or 5 weeks. I weigh on a monday morning and thought from monday i would start a diary for two reasons. One to track exactly what passes my lips and secondly so that if im still stuck someone may offer some words of wisdom! Now just hoping i've posted this in the right place!

Todays menu:- breakfast bacon,eggs,mushrooms,beans and toast. Lunch: banana,strawberries,raspberries,crushed meringue and a tablespoon squirty cream. Tea is roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast parsnip(frylite) mixed veg. Snacks alpan bar this morning and have a 2 syn roulade in the fridge for later. I make that 7.5 syns 2.5 for meringue, 3 for alpan bar and 2 for roulade tonight!

Todays menu has been
Breakfast: Bacon eggs, beans, mushrooms and toast (yeas again but had an extra day off!)
After my walk, a banana.
Lunch: Prawn salad.
Mid afternoon 2 miringu nests, strawbwrries, raspberries and a squirt of cream (6 syns)
Tea BBQ quorn casserole, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.
Supper (later tonight) Roulade (2 syns)

Really feeling positive and relaxed about the diet at the moment so enjoyed today both diet and exercise!!!

Hello! I'm here - don't get on as much as I used to as I'm just kinda going through like normal life - I'm still here and look forward to seeing you get stuck in :)

Thought I would pop by to say hi.
I have been struggling recently too and actually went back to rejoin group last Thursday with a 12lb gain from feb when I went last.
:-(

Hopefully we can help each other get to target.
Congratulations on the 5 stone gone forever - how much more are u hoping for? I'm on my phone so can't see stats if u have set it up at all xx

Hi Cai, its hard once you go off track isn't it! Thought the diary would enable me to look back at what weeks have worked and what hasn't. I can't really afford to go to group as supporting my two younger sons through uni (the eldest and hubby have been dieting with me). I hope to loose another 3 stone if i can. Hubby is at target and eldest son has another 5 to go(hes 25 years old and was about 12 stone over weight). Younger two are skinny despite eating all manner of junk at uni!

Well today didn't really go to plan as we had a big Jubilee party at the care home I run! They had such a great time that it was worth being a little naughty. I did take a chicken salad in for lunch but that is awaiting me in the fridge tomorrow!!

Breakfast: 42g of all bran with grapes and milk
Mid morning snack: a Jubilee muffin- kindly baked and brought in for the staff by our favourite District nurse!
Lunch: (ditched the chicken salad) Clients had opted for a fish and chip lunch from the local chippy and they delivered extra portions(fatal!) But I tried to be good, so I had a 3rd of a piece of fish (batter removed) and a handful of chips. Did resist the red white and blue trifle though!!
Tea: Beans and mushrooms on toast as home late.
Evening snack: 50g arctic roll.

Hopefully I kept it reasonable and the fact that my weigh in isn't till monday will help me put it right, although I am away in Bangor for the weekend picking one of the boys up from uni, so pub and motorway food at the weekend but I will try and make wise choices!!

I think u did really well! Not sure I could have resisted fish and chips!!
Although, I would have had the full fish without the batter :)
Well done again x

Thanks Cai. Yesterdays menu: breakfast; all bran and grapes. Lunch;chicken salad. Tea: turkey,bacon and thyme casserole(sw recipe 2 syns) snacks: 2 alpan bars 6syns. A banana and supper 50g arctic roll 5syns. Total syns 13. Only time will tell if i'm getting any nearer the 14's!

Breakfast: all bran and grapes. Lunch: 4 ryvita and laughing cow lite and a banana. Tea: baby belle burger and SW chips,baked beans,mushroms and onions. Supper 2 syn roulade. Snacks a banana and a curly wirly 5syns. Total syns 7.

Thanks Emmey i really want to loose the 5lb to move down into the next stone zone, trying to do it before my sons graduation on 17th July!

Todays menu: Breakfast- Allbran and grapes. Lunch: speedy soup and pasta and a banana. Tea: SW chilli and rice. Supper will be 2 syn roulade and strawberries. Snacks 2 alpan bars hexb, a curly whirly 5syns. Total syns 7

brummie66 said:
Todays menu: Breakfast- Allbran and grapes. Lunch: speedy soup and pasta and a banana. Tea: SW chilli and rice. Supper will be 2 syn roulade and strawberries. Snacks 2 alpan bars hexb, a curly whirly 5syns. Total syns 7

Mmmmm I have chilli tonight too - yum!

SATURDAY: Breakfast- egg and beans on toast. Lunch ryvita and lauging cow and a banana. Tea(had to go to weatherspoons) had char grilled chicken and chilli noodles. Unfortunately couldn't resist pud but went for one in the 400 not 700 calarie range so had vanilla cheesecake. Snacks 2 alpan bars and a curly wirly!

SUNDAY: breakfast-beans on toast( thought i did well as the other 2 had full english at the services) lunch 2 alpan bars whilst driving(6 syns) tea- Chicken and pork roast dinner (2syn for gravy) Supper will be 2sxn roulade.

Back