Extra Easy Food Diary to get me to target in 2016

cece

Hello, I've been doing SW on and off for a while now (almost 2 years) I do really well for a bit so take a few weeks (or months) off and undo all my hard work/end up heavier than when I started. I am back on plan and determined to get to target by the end of 2016! I thought if I commit to doing an online food diary it might motivate me to stay on plan and hopefully if I'm doing something terribly wrong someone will notice and let me know! :) Happy slimming everyone!

Monday 11th

Breakfast
3x satsumas
handful cherries

Snack
Aria protein yoghurt (1 syn)
handful raspberries
cup of tea (1/2 syn)

Lunch
Mushroom soup (homemade)
ryvita x2 (part of hex)
philidelphia (part of hex)
chunky ham

Snack
apple
diet pepsi

Dinner
Chicken breast (in a really tasty lime and coriander marinade)
new potatoes
spring greens
carrots

Snack
ryvita x1 (rest of hex)
philidelphia (rest of hex)
chunky ham
cup of tea (1/2 syn)
hula hoop pufts (3 1/2 syns)

Total syns 5 1/2

Glasses of water/diluting juice - 5

Also did an hour on my bike too. :)

Hi cece! Looks like you're off to a flying start! Here to follow, support and tell you off if needs be! Good luck :)

Hi, here to follow. Your food is looking really good.
How did you do your lime and coriander chicken? Sounds delish!

Hi, here to follow. Your food is looking really good.
How did you do your lime and coriander chicken? Sounds delish!
Hi Sarah :)
It was chicken breast marinaded overnight in lime juice, garlic and coriander. Didn't measure anything, just poured it in. Then baked the chicken in the oven. Was really tasty. :)

Tuesday 12th (updated - I can't work out how to edit my earlier post!)

Breakfast
Ham
Strawberries
Arla protein yoghurt (1 syn)

Lunch
Baked potato
Cream cheese (hex)
homemade chilli (loads of speed)
Can of diet pepsi

Snack
Alpen bar (hex)
Pomegranate seeds
Apple

Dinner
Turkey steak in breadcrumbs and parmesan (3 syns)
spring greens
savoury rice (1 syn)
homemade coleslaw - cabbage, carrot and red onion with fat free fromage frais and low fat mayo (1 1/2 syns)

Snack
cherries
Hula hoop pufts (3 1/2 syns)

Total syns 10

Glasses of water/diluting juice - 4

Did an hour on my bike and a 20 minute walk.

Last nights dinner
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Diet and meals sound good! I'm a bit worried about your water intake though, how big are your glasses? 2 the other day doesn't seem much at all!

Diet and meals sound good! I'm a bit worried about your water intake though, how big are your glasses? 2 the other day doesn't seem much at all!
They are 500ml. I actually had 4 on Tuesday. I started doing Tuesdays then couldn't work out how to edit it so started again :) I've now deleted the first one (I think!) New to this. :)

Aah ok, that's better! I was thinking of the little 250ml glasses we have at work and was like I drink 2 of them in an hour!

Your dinner looks delicious - I love the look of that turkey steak, and I'm definitely going to have to make some coleslaw soon :)

Your dinner looks delicious - I love the look of that turkey steak, and I'm definitely going to have to make some coleslaw soon :)
I can't actually take the credit for any of it. My husband made it. It was really tasty! :) I think coleslaw tastes better the next day so worth making in the morning or the night before.

I have to make a conscious effort to drink water because I forget so use a big glass and just have it on my desk. I would never get up often enough with smaller ones.

I know that feeling! We ran out of water in the dispenser at work so they bought loads of little 500ml bottles and I was better with one of those on my desk!

I have to make a conscious effort to drink water because I forget so use a big glass and just have it on my desk. I would never get up often enough with smaller ones.

I do that too used to drink hardly any water but now drink loads which helps my diet in 2 ways as in addition to being good for me the only toilets at work are on the ground floor and I work on the second floor so have to climb back up 4 flights of stairs every time I go haha :D:p

Here there to follow! I'm terrible for drinking too, I've downloaded an app on my phone to remind me/track how I'm doing! You food diaries look spot on, that colslaw looks yum

I'm terrible for drinking too, I've downloaded an app on my phone to remind me/track how I'm doing!

I tried that for a bit but it just really got on my nerves popping up every like 10 minutes with "you need to drink now!". Leave me alone! Lol.

Wednesday 13th

Breakfast
3x satsumas
apple

Snack
Arla protein yoghurt (I'm obsessed with these!) (1 syn)
cherries
tea (1/2 syn)

Lunch
Homemade mushroom soup
2x ryvitas (part of hex)
philidelphia (part of hex)
ham

Dinner
Stir fry made with
brocolli
green beans
asparagus
soy sauce
toasted sesame oil (3 syns)
teriyaki sauce (1 syn)
Jamie Oliver packet of quinoa (1 syn)
apple
satsuma

Snack
ryvita (rest of hex)
philidelphia (rest of hex)
ham
curly wurly (6 syns)
tea (1 syn)

Total syns 13.5

Glasses of water/diluting juice - 4

Went for a walk for an hour and 40 minutes!

Thursday 14th (so far/planned)

Breakfast
Arla protein yoghurt (1 syn)
tea (1/2 syn)

Snack
Alpen bar (part of hex)
diet pepsi

Lunch
Baked potato
philidelphia (hex)
homemade quorn chilli

Snack