food diary - trying to keep on plan!!

BobbyMcGee

hi my first posts here but have been lurking here for months! joined SW few months ago, was good as lost over half a stone in three weeks. my problem is that im very "black and white' so losing weight is harder for me as i get too obsessed and bored of same food so if i have a bad day i feel iv blown it and put even more on! at the heaviest iv been as put on about three stone in as many years.. this time, after a few mean comments off people!!! im getting fed up so decided to try again today....but trying not to be so obsessed and may not even weigh myself each week as dont want it to take over my life! anyway will stop ranting..

day: started as EE but ended up green.

b: nothing as was in meetings til 1.30 so had coffee and milk.

l: co op goodlife chicken pasta and fruit pot - 3 syns

i wad starving when i finished work and went back to old habits and stuffed down two slices of left over pizza... thought id screwed it so was going to order...but after calming down i drew a line under it and moved on.

d: jacket potato with mushrooms cooked in tbsp of oil (heb) soy sauce and mixed herbs and baked beans..mmm..

didnt count hea for the syns in pizza etc.

Hello :)

Good on you from moving in from the pizza. For me, that really is the hardest part, not automatically having a 'Sod it' attitude if I go off plan but instead just accepting it and drawing a line. Im getting a lot better at it now tho and it is getting easier, and it sounds like you're already on your way so well done.

Good luck with your journey. Remember the key to sw is planning so plan ahead if you know you're going to be working late I.e an emergency sw snack drawer.

thanks! nice to know i arent the only one!

yeah planning is good for me - have boiled three eggs for breakfast tommorow, find breakfast the hardest. got some fat free cottage cheese and ryvita for lunch (cottage cheese is good for the mind too) and defrosting a chicken breast for dinner. unsure what to have it with though yet.

Back