Food directory

Mel2

Silver Member
Although I'm managing ok without one I think life would be so much easier if I had a food directory. I can't bring myself to pay around £20 for one on Ebay as I know they don't cost that new. Someone gave me a number for Slimming Worlds book orderline and I've just phoned them and they say they don't sell them anymore and you have to join a club to buy one. Aaarrhhh! How annoying!!!
Does anyone know how I can get hold of one at a reasonable price or will I just have to bite the bullet and be ripped off on Ebay? :sigh:

The new directory will be out in the new year so you could hold off as there are likely to be a lot of people selling their old ones on around that time and the price will be lower.

or maybe go to one meeting and buy one that way then you will get alll the uptodate stuff, you will only need to go the once and i think its half price registration at the moment

Unfortunately I can't join a class because of work/family commitments.I work until 6.30pm and don't tend to get home until after 7pm by the time I've picked my son up from after school club etc. By the time I've then made his dinner, done a bit of homework with him etc it's too late to go to a class and it wouldn't be fair on him either after being in childcare after school. I purchased the food optimising book etc on Ebay and they were quite reasonable in cost but the food directory's price is astronomical!!

Hi Mel, do you know anyone who does go to group who you would trust to buy one for you? I would if i loved closer :eek:) xx

Aaaaw thanks Hayley but no I don't know anyone who does Slimming World at all. Will have to make do for now and get one from Ebay one day when pennies aren't so tight.

Hi Mel - sorry I didn't see your message in this thread. This forum is so active it is too easy to miss things!!

I have now seen your PM and your directory is all packed up and ready to go to the post office - not tomorrow as I am out all day, but Thursday or Friday.

happy to help

Mel - I sent your directory off yesterday. I have sent you a PM about it, but not sure if it was sent, so if not, just to say, don't worry about the postage because it wasn't much. Just pop a couple of quid into the next charity box you see. Hope the directory is useful!

Back