Food Directory

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bunnyg, 28 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi everyone I am sorry if this has been said before but can I just have a moan please!!!

I joined SW on Wednesday and my hubby decided to get a Food Directory. Oh my god, how un-user friendly is it!! It takes me so long to find things as I have to try and work out what section it's supposed to be in first. Some are obvious but some really aren't! Why can't they just put it by brand, surely that's the most simple way!

Is it just me or do you find it difficult to use too? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont own it hun cant comment! x

4. ikkle87

ikkle87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    31st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    31st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(1.57%)
    It is a bit awkward hun. I think the older versions were by brand but now its a bit hit and miss. You do get used to it though xx

5. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I had one a few years ago but that was organised by brand so fairly easy to use. It must have changed - for the worse by the sounds of it. I do SW online now but find the online syn calculator hard to use as you have to have the exact right description / name of something to find it.

6. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have one and I don't think I have ever used it. I tend to just buy something and then check the syn values when I get home and then decide whether its worth eating or not!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know some things have changed, but I use my 2007 directory that works by brand and anything that I want to make sure of, I come on here!

8. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree it's a bit oddly designed, but you do get used to it, though it does take a while to find stuff in it. I use the directory AND the online syns thing...

9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

thanks everyone! Hopefully I will get used to it!! I have been using a mixture of that and syns online now. Maybe they will get back to the old way with the next edition!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.