Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Food doctor bread for women

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by KD, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I don't usually go for these sort of things. Usually happy with my seeded bread, but got a loaf of the Food Doctors Bread for Women reduced :clap: and have to say it really keeps you going for ages. A little more dense than most breads...higher protein that most (which is probably why it kept me going!)

Thumbs up for that one. Lets hope I can get it reduced again. Not paying their prices:eek:

The FD bagels are very satisfying too I'm told

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    I was looking for the bagels when I ended up finding the bread.

I'm sure I've tried the bagels in the past, and fancied giving them another go. Couldn't find them anywhere though:confused:

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tescos KD...:D Well, they have them here in York so hopefully a store near you will have them...!!!

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    I tried there and had no luck. Perhaps they had just sold out. Mind you...think I might prefer the bread. Like my toast and butter :)

I'll look again though. Bagels make a change sometimes :)

Got the bread in Asda. 30p :clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.