Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Food Dreams

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Okay so thats my food dreams started, last night I managed to eat a massive 400g bar of chocolate and a scone with butter!! (I don't even think about scones!!) so funny in my dream I was freaking out cause I forgot I was on LL and was in a blind panic, woke up feel very relieved it was a dream!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I used to have dreams when I first started on LL that i was eating huge amounts of chocolate. And I'd wake up feeling so guilty even though I'd not eaten anything. Bizarre!

4. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Ohh i havent had that yet! But at least you did not eat it for real that would of been a nightmare! I expect mine will come soon.
    xxxxx

5. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    oh yeah i have one of those dreams every night, usually about rolls and bacon, although one night it was a spider i was eating!!!!!!!

6. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    YUCK a spider!!!

I am hoping I dream of eating pizza tonight!

I have noticed I am smelling so many food right now I make a point of sniffing every food there is about. Its like getting a wee taste of it, kind of strange that I like having a sniff of what I cant have but it works for me.

7. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    i had one last night too emski! woke up thinking 'why did u do that for u silly girl you were doing so well' then was like omg that was a dream! lmao

8. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i dream frequently i ate.
    last night was at a party and ate a big bag of peanuts. i forgot i was on ll till my oh looked at me and goes "how come ur eating".
    i was crying and everything in my dream....weird part is in real life i would never touch nuts hate them!! ha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.