Food/drink/treats that your just loving right now....

ConfusedGirl

Mine has to be options mint madness!!

I just can't get enough of it!! I was buying the little sachets but today i bought one of those big jars hehe :D

How great though for just 2 syns!! A lovely night time treat :D

Mine has to be revels just had a packet

I'm a complete saddo and cannot get enough of Hifi Bars, the orange and choc ones especially! pmsl

Other than that i am a complete sucker for wine - only plan to have some Fri and Sat this week, as part of syns / flexi syns!

I love Galaxy Amicelli for a lovely chocolate fix at only 3 syns :D

Early new potatoes!!

And British salad stuff!!! And early strawberries!!!

All the things I tend not to have throughout the winter months are now readily available and British - I love this time of the year!!!

Another few weeks and I should have my first courgettes, is it sad that I can't wait for them????

hartley's NAS jelly - 1/2 syn per pot and refreshing :)

No that's not sad. You should see how excited I get looking at the progress of my beans!!! LOL!

I am loving cherries coming into supermarkets at a reasonable price at the moment. They're spanish, so not brilliant on the old food miles, but I absolutely love the flavour.
In fact, all the red berries and soft fruits at this time of year are just fabby. I try to eat what's in season - so I don't have oranges and satsumas in Spring/Summer...so I get excited when tangerines start coming into season in late Autumn..lol...it means Christmas isn't too far away.

I just get generally excited about food!

Other treats - well, I am loving a cheeky kit kat here and there for 5½ syns. Also the Hartleys jelly pots for ½ syn, when I haven't had chance to make my own jelly (in the 3 seconds it takes to make!)

Mint choc hifi bars!!! choc options...vodka redbull :) and choc teacakes

Mini milks and curly wurlys!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

jacket potatoes. my favourite food (sad i know)

i also love dark chocolate with raspberries, unsure of the make or the syn value, anyone help.

I've got a bit of thing for Fruit Crunch Ryvitas at the moment. You can have two as a HexB, or they're 3 syns each (which is only 1 syn more than the multigrain ones). I just love the slight sweetness to them. And if you dunk them in a cup of tea, they soften slightly and it's just so satisfying to eat!

Ryvita minis are really nice

Mine are the orange & choc & choc fudge light Alpen bars - love em' and 2 of them (HEXB) with a Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno (3 syns) are my treat when I sit down to watch a bit of TV in the evening, Wonderful - even my dog doesn't get a crumb!!!!!

pink & whites (2.5 syns each)

Muller Light Banana & custard (free)

Frozen Curly Wurlys bashed up & sucked clean....

That's it really, I am missing crisps & pretzels still so don't even have the LF versions anymore

This is sad i know - but i can't get enough of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries with yog on top!!! Ummm yummy!!!

other treats - bourbon biscuits, or custard creams!!

k x

ginger nut biscuits bashed up and sprinkled over fruit and yoghurt! Ooh and strawberries im loving them!

Back