Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Food fave alternatives?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimmarach, 9 June 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmarach

slimmarach will be size 10

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -1st10lb(-8.63%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting, clean eating
    What pre-diet food fave have you found a yummy healthier alternative for ??????????
    My fave snack was dairylea on toast, so yummy, now i have 2 slices of crusts away 50/50 with a laughing cow light triangle sparead on, so so tasty only 1.5 points.
    And i used to eat a lot of chicken kebabs from takeaways, now i have a tosted pitta filled with salad and m&s chicken kebab skewers, lovely. Only 4 points.
    So what is yours ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink

Pink Happy Little Bunny

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I like anything sweet...so a frozen CurlyWurly is great...lasts a long time and is only 2pts.

x x x

4. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    My whole diet has changed and instead of eating fried or processed rubbish nearly all my food is now fresh and much tastier :giggle: I cant pinpoint a single one because of the radical change! One thing i do like is Museli!!!! I never thought i would but its lovely :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.