Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Food Fight

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley - Food Diaries' started by Tiggerlet, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Tiggerlet

Tiggerlet Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Okie doke, will have a go. I'm now following the Amazing Inch Loss Plan, starting with the 2 week fast start thing, which is 1200 kcals a day. I've not totted the calories myself, just taking RC's word for it.

I don't know if it's going to be very exciting for anyone else to read, but I figure if I'm writing it, I'm not eating it :)

Sunday, May 8th

Breakfast: 1 red portion pot of branflakes and milk from allowance - 163 kcals

power snack: 2 satsumas -50kcals

Lunch: 100g (overcooked) roast beef, 100g dry roasted sweet potato, 200g broccoli and green beans, 1tbsp thin gravy NO YORKSHIRE PUDDING :cry:NO DESSERT :cry: - 400 kcals

power snack: 1 rice cracker, a smear of Tesco extra light soft cheese - 50 kcals

Dinner/tea: M&S Count on Us, chicken and asparagus risotto (lishus!) - 325 kcals

another (not allowed!) rice cake and a slice of cold roast beef, because I had to have summat!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiggerlet

Tiggerlet Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Monday, May 9th

Breakfast: 2 quorn sausages, 50g mushrooms, 1 yellow pot beans - 200 kcal

mid-morning snack: tangerine -50 ish?

Lunch: salmon sandwich, this was yummy. Two slices thick ww bread, smear of extra light soft cheese, salad leaves and 30g smoked salmon. 300kcals

mid afternoon snack: small apple - approx 50kcals

This isn't as posh as it sounds - the salmon was trimmings, from Tesco value range, around 80p for 130g pack, ideal for sarnies and omelettes

Dinner: quick chicken curry and blue portion pot rice (dry weight) - 400kcals

dry fry 1/2 onion, garlic, chilli and 30g mushrooms, 115 g chopped chicken breast and a spoonful (to taste) of curry powder. Chuck in a 400g tin chopped tomatoes and cook till it's done. I used a drop of water while dry frying so it didn't stick, and left the seeds in half a chilli.

This isn't how I usually make curry, but it was ok, and it made a huge portion, much bigger than I'd normally have. But a lot less rice than I'd normally have too.

Twas very filling in fact. I think having a good breakfast helps with staying full through the day.

:princess:

4. HiImRachel

HiImRachel Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Your much more adventurous than I am, it all sounds yummy x

5. Tiggerlet

Tiggerlet Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Breakfast: 1 blue portion pot of orange juice, 1 slice ww thick bread with raspberry jam - 200kcals

power snack: red portion pot raspberries, spoonful of natural yogurt - very nommy - 50kcals

Lunch: 2 quorn sausages, 1 dry fried egg, blue portion pot beans, boiled mushrooms. This was good and filling (would have been lovely with a thick slab of white bread to mop up the juices!)

power snack: blue portion pot Special K with milk from allowance. I've got the strawberries and chocolate version which is probably not allowed, but it's such a teeny amount, and the kids'll have polished off the box by tomorrow, save me worrying about it...

Dinner: ww chicken pizza with a huge mixed salad, drizzle of fat free French dressing and.....bring on the trumpets....a Muller, because there was enough kcals left. It was like having a pudding!! :eek:

6. Elz0301

Elz0301 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.14%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Sounds like you're doing well.....feeling positive? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.