• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food Glorious Food

scazman

S: 26st2lb C: 26st2lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've just done the deed...I've just ate food!!! It was incredible!!! I savoured every mouthful. I had a poached fillet of plaice with green salad tossed in balsamic vinegar. It was lush!

Earlier in the day I had a choc and coffee shake for brekkie and a strawbery one for lunch. Tomorrow it's two meals and one shake.

Happy Daze!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

2hourglass

Silver Member
I've just done the deed...I've just ate food!!! It was incredible!!! I savoured every mouthful. I had a poached fillet of plaice with green salad tossed in balsamic vinegar. It was lush!

Earlier in the day I had a choc and coffee shake for brekkie and a strawbery one for lunch. Tomorrow it's two meals and one shake.

Happy Daze!

Weyyy Heyyyyy .... isn't it funny - before LT it wouldn't occur to me that something as simple could sound so appealing - but now - hmmm sounds fab - happy menu inventing:D

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Just wondering = from you ticker you say first re-feed. Are you going to go back on LT after a while??? Only ask cos I am planning to go back to LT myself in a few month....just had baby.

scazman

S: 26st2lb C: 26st2lb G: 16st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Just wondering = from you ticker you say first re-feed. Are you going to go back on LT after a while??? Only ask cos I am planning to go back to LT myself in a few month....just had baby.
Yeah. I've thought long and hard about things and decided that as I'm going to Southern Africa for a month it'd be best to come off LT for a month. I will try to eat sensibly - low carbs, kinda atkins style - and try to hold the weight steady before restarting. I hope that by December I will be at my 'fighting weight!'

2hourglass

Silver Member
Yeah. I've thought long and hard about things and decided that as I'm going to Southern Africa for a month it'd be best to come off LT for a month. I will try to eat sensibly - low carbs, kinda atkins style - and try to hold the weight steady before restarting. I hope that by December I will be at my 'fighting weight!'
Is this a new teaching method - beat the cr*p out of the kids to get your message over ????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
That meal sounds lush Scaz!!!!!!

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Mmmm.... you had the thing I've been craving most since starting LT - fish! Medea and I made calamari (from scratch!! Not hard but given that I do not cook!) for me the night before I started LT and I've wanted a repeat of that meal every day lol!

I'm glad you enjoyed the first meal of many :)

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Wow how the hell did i not see this thread earlier today????? Lol.

Oh scaz glad you are enjoying it - must be cool to have some nice flavours and textures.

I got another 5 or 6 weeks before i get to refeed....

Wow why is that starting to feel like a really long time to me??? Lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
God for you hunni... you git!!! enjoy...esp your milk in tea and coffee:( possibly the thing i miss most!!!)