Food is killing me

Sedalia

How is it possible that, since I began refeed over a week ago I've had nothing but diarrhoea, upset stomaches and feeling rubbish? I have followed the refeed sheet to a tee, nothing more nothing less and yet I feel like this? How long does it take for your body to get used to food again?

No advice but hugs. Hope it all sorts itself out for you soon. I guess as its been several months your body will take a while to adjust.

Hun your bound to feel some discomfort. I found that I was great when I was on the shakes but as soon as i started to refeed and maintain, I couldnt go to pooh and my period was late by 2 weeks. Stick to it hun...youll be fine
xx

Terrible, now I am starving myself for 2 days to see if I can kill this bug off.

I really hope you feel better soon

Sounds like a bug....there are a few pre Christmas things going around!

Yeah trust me to get it, it has really ruined refeed cos I can't continue until it clears up. This whole affair has made me bad and I had a little cookie dough today while I made some cookies. However, I have had nothing else today so I hope it doesn't hurt my stomach or effect my weight. I really wish I had the willpower around food like I did on the milk shakes. I guess this is a cross I will have to bear for the rest of my life and just deal with my slip ups as and when they happen because I have realised that I am not perfect and we are all human.

Back