• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food is killing me

How is it possible that, since I began refeed over a week ago I've had nothing but diarrhoea, upset stomaches and feeling rubbish? I have followed the refeed sheet to a tee, nothing more nothing less and yet I feel like this? How long does it take for your body to get used to food again?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
No advice but hugs. Hope it all sorts itself out for you soon. I guess as its been several months your body will take a while to adjust.
Hun your bound to feel some discomfort. I found that I was great when I was on the shakes but as soon as i started to refeed and maintain, I couldnt go to pooh and my period was late by 2 weeks. Stick to it hun...youll be fine
I really hope you feel better soon

Back on the wagon!
Sounds like a bug....there are a few pre Christmas things going around!
Yeah trust me to get it, it has really ruined refeed cos I can't continue until it clears up. This whole affair has made me bad and I had a little cookie dough today while I made some cookies. However, I have had nothing else today so I hope it doesn't hurt my stomach or effect my weight. I really wish I had the willpower around food like I did on the milk shakes. I guess this is a cross I will have to bear for the rest of my life and just deal with my slip ups as and when they happen because I have realised that I am not perfect and we are all human.