• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FOOD NIGHTMARES! (warning, food discussion)

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
I keep having repetitive dreams of eating things that i shouldn't!

First dream was my dad's lemon drizzle cake that he brought a few days ago. Second was my mum's coriander rice (my absolute favourite kind of rice)

I keep dreaming about eating these things. I'm on lite so I am allowed a meal but nothing sweet or carb. I wake up feeling so much guilt! and worry!

Anyone else getting this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
S: 14st3lb C: 8st7lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 5st10lb(40.2%)
Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax Yas, It happened to me too, and most people I know who did LL. You do wake up with a massive sense of guilt, but it is ONLY a dream and you didnt really eat it. It is a bit of a psychcological thing, as I have noticed when there is stuff going on in my life that I dont express or think about consciously it comes out in dreams!! Lol in one I actually physically hurt my ex fiancee when we broke up - it was the only way I could some how let out the anger and pain I was feeling, so I think it is a similar thing with the food, and at the beginning of LL I had loads of food dreams :)

J
xx

S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
Hi
I used to get them and feel really guilty when I woke up - til i realised it was just a dream.

I actually think it made me stronger as I knew how rubbish i would feel if i did cheat!
Daisy x

Yasmine

One last chance
S: 13st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.9 Loss: 2st0lb(14.58%)
LOL I just find it intersting but really irratating too!