FOOD NIGHTMARES! (warning, food discussion)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yasmine, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I keep having repetitive dreams of eating things that i shouldn't!

First dream was my dad's lemon drizzle cake that he brought a few days ago. Second was my mum's coriander rice (my absolute favourite kind of rice)

I keep dreaming about eating these things. I'm on lite so I am allowed a meal but nothing sweet or carb. I wake up feeling so much guilt! and worry!

Anyone else getting this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax Yas, It happened to me too, and most people I know who did LL. You do wake up with a massive sense of guilt, but it is ONLY a dream and you didnt really eat it. It is a bit of a psychcological thing, as I have noticed when there is stuff going on in my life that I dont express or think about consciously it comes out in dreams!! Lol in one I actually physically hurt my ex fiancee when we broke up - it was the only way I could some how let out the anger and pain I was feeling, so I think it is a similar thing with the food, and at the beginning of LL I had loads of food dreams :)

J
    xx

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Hi
    I used to get them and feel really guilty when I woke up - til i realised it was just a dream.

I actually think it made me stronger as I knew how rubbish i would feel if i did cheat!
    Daisy x

5. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    LOL I just find it intersting but really irratating too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.