1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Food on total solution

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mmjse, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. mmjse

mmjse New Member

Hi! I've just started exante and am on Total Solution. I was just wondering if I could substitute one meal for a can of tuna? I know we aren't supposed to have any real food, but a can of tuna follows the low carb, low calorie guidelines. I obviously don't want to do it if it will stall my weightloss as I feel like I can continue taking the products three times a day no problem, I was just entertaining the idea....... ;) Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

I honestly think it would be fine :) like you said, its low cal, low carb, shouldn't affect your losses or ketosis x

4. fayfe

fayfe Well-Known Member

If you substituted it for a pack then you would lose a 1/3 of the nutrients you are meant to have on a daily basis. You need to have all 3 packs on TS and then if you feel the need you could have the can of tuna in addition if you are struggling.

5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

No it wouldn't be fine. A tin of tuna doesn't have the nutrients etc in a pack. There's more to the packs than just carbs and kcals. By all means have a tin of tuna but it has to be as well as the packs

6. mmjse

mmjse New Member

Sorry, been away for a few days. Thanks for the replies, I've avoided the tuna :) I@ve ordered some double choc bars and like the fact that I'm actually chewing something....but I don't find them as filling as the other food. Is it just me?