Total Solution Food on total solution

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mmjse, 9 January 2014 Social URL.

1. mmjse

mmjse New Member

Hi! I've just started exante and am on Total Solution. I was just wondering if I could substitute one meal for a can of tuna? I know we aren't supposed to have any real food, but a can of tuna follows the low carb, low calorie guidelines. I obviously don't want to do it if it will stall my weightloss as I feel like I can continue taking the products three times a day no problem, I was just entertaining the idea....... ;) Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Samprand

Samprand WILL do it!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I honestly think it would be fine :) like you said, its low cal, low carb, shouldn't affect your losses or ketosis x

4. fayfe

fayfe Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you substituted it for a pack then you would lose a 1/3 of the nutrients you are meant to have on a daily basis. You need to have all 3 packs on TS and then if you feel the need you could have the can of tuna in addition if you are struggling.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    No it wouldn't be fine. A tin of tuna doesn't have the nutrients etc in a pack. There's more to the packs than just carbs and kcals. By all means have a tin of tuna but it has to be as well as the packs

6. mmjse

mmjse New Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.