Food Optimising. Does it work?

lillaura

Hi there newbie here. Was after some advice. The food optimising thingy, Does it work. To me it would be great if i could have a fry up for breakfast, pasta for lunch and a steak for tea. But is it too good to be true? Maybe i'm not the first person to wonder this but I cant find anything on this. Thanks

well i am on week 3 and lost 1/2ln first week (wasnt impressed) and 3 in second week even with fry ups pasta and wine lol so it must work.
I think its generally the fact that you cut down on the junk because you dont want to waste syns on certain things but im not 100 % convinced yet see how it goes
Good lUck x

Would we all be doing it if it didn't work?
Would GPs refer patient to do food optimising if it didn't work?
Would it be the only diet plan advocated by the college of midwives if it didn't work?
Food Optimising works if you are willing to put a bit of effort in and make permanent changes to your lifestyle. :)

patchworkpuss you've made my day haha! thats excellent. i'm sure im not the only one who thought it was too good to be true! thanks guys

I'm wondering the same as you Lillaura! Can't get me head around the fact that eating so many carbs can work!
Trying to break away from shake type diets and wondering about Slimming World as never done it before.
Seems like it'e working for you ladies though!

So many diets claim that carbs are bad foods but they are a vital component of a healthy balanced diet.

Food optimising works because it encourages you to eat a low fat healthy diet without having any banned foods. It's sustainable forever unlike lots of other diets.

If you follow the plan 100% you will lose weight.... This is one of the only occasions where it sounds too good to be true but it is true!

Planning, sticking to the plan, honesty, plenty of superfree, water, exercise and choosing foods that you enjoy. Don't over-complicate things or over-think it. Just do it. And it's for life, not just for Christmas. Healthy eating isn't a short term fad to get to a short term goal. This is your life and your body, so look after it forever more.

Take a look at my results. It works. End of!!

Yep. I'm over 2st lighter and do extra easy and green days so eat carbs every day!! It does work, its cutting out crap and fats so its just healthy eating really. Plus the syns are ace, you will never feel deprived!! On qualm I have is its tricky to eat out.

The plan does work!
I have lost 6.5 stone on the plan, I have never eaten so much good food, Big breakfast, Speg. Bol. for dinner & a beef steak salad for Tea!
Pete

Its great! im doing this as a lifestyle choice, not a diet. Im sick of not eating on stupid fad diets, and with a 2 year old little girl, im not a great example if i dont eat! this way we can all enjoy great meals as a family and know we are doing good! keep up the good work guys!

It works so well I can hardly believe it every time I get on the scales and there's another loss. It seems too good to be true but... It just really does work!

Back