Food packs really filling me up !!!

mummylou

Hi everyone

I'm Lou this is my 4th week on LL and I've lost 16lbs so far.
Everything is going fab not cheated once but this week i'm finding it so hard to finish my food packs they fill me up so much i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem or if its just a phase not in group until sunday so would love some feedback thanks all

Lou
xxxx

Last edited:
I have to force myself to finish the foodpacks, but not cos they're making me feel full up - sorry not much use am i!? x

I find it difficult to fit all the packs in too. I have the most in the evenings and sometimes I feel quite bloated with it.

i suggest you speak to your LLC if you are struggling to have all your packs.
you won't be getting all the necessary nutrients and minerals for your health otherwise and that would defeat the object of doing LL.
You owe it to yourselves to do it properly.
You can double them up or mix them with less water if it's easier.

I find it really hard to get the packs down so i make them with half the water and just have them down in one! Find this helps a lot!

x

I find it very hard to finish them all. This week I've had 3 a day quite alot.

lisa you MUST have 4 every day

doing a VLCD is healthy ONLY if you stick to the rules. You are putting your body in danger. You have abused it with food and now are abusing it again.

Please, please have all your packs. if not you are in danger of being one of the people who make LL hit the news headlines for the wrong reasons.

LL works - but even with all 4 packs we are still consuming very little, calorie wise and its a thin line between putting our bodies into starvation mode and being safe - hence the strict monitoring system.

you only have to read some people's posts come week 12ish to see dizzyness/fainting etc can become a problem. You really need to look after your body and follow the rules.

daisy x

daisy x

thanks for your comments everyone i just had a soup with much less water and i managed to finish it so i think thats the trick thanks everyone x x x

if it helps I sometimes double-up.
Breakfast of 2 shakes with a tall glass drank slower. Don't mind the shakes so not a problem

I also snack on the bar through a morning or an afternoon instead of eating it in one

Check out the 'recipies' you can make crisps of 'muffins' to go with your tea/coffee. That will get a pack eaten without feeling too full...

Back