1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Planning on EE for New Starter with 14(!) stone to lose

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Qwetypi, 11 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Hello :)

I have done pretty much every diet there is and never had as much success with any as I have with Slimming World. I previously lost 3 stone on the diet a few years ago; but have put it all back on (and more :(). I am starting fresh from today. One of the challenges I had with Slimming World was meal planning; I used to leave everything to the last minute and never know what I wanted to eat when I got to the supermarket; so got sucked into buying whatever was on offer without understanding how it fits with the diet.

To combat this challenge I am now doing meal plans at the start of the week, doing my shopping online (Tesco Click & Collect doesn't cost any extra than normal shopping!) and by posting this thread; making public what I'm eating! I also found that these threads were helpful when doing my meal planning; so hopefully it will help someone else :). My biggest problem is lunch ideas!

As I have so much weight to lose I have been told I can have up to 20 syns, but I am trying to keep between 10 and 15 a day.

So today!

Breakfast:
    Nature Valley Crunch Bar (honey and oat) - 9 syns
    10 Strawberries

Lunch:

Salmon (cooked in foil with seasoning)
    Lettuce
    Spinach
    Red Pepper
    Carrots
    Fat free dressing

Dinner:
    Mushroom stir fry mix from Tesco
    Chicken breast
    Soy sauce
    Amoy Straight to Wok Medium Noodles - 2 syns

Snacks:
    2 x Pear
    Can of Monster Absolute Zero energy drink - 1 syn?? There seems to be some debate about if this has syns so I counted one just in case!
    Carrot battons

Total Syns - 12