• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FOOD PROCESSORS

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Depends what you are after :-

Mini ones, the Magic bullet is very good and comes with a juicer attachment, a blender attachment and loads of other bits.

Full size ones, you can't go far wrong with Kenwood food processors.

Or if you have loads of money burning a hole in your pocket I quite like the Kitchenaid range - you can get them in loads of colours now as well.

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
great thanks so much ill check some out now :)

I love my Moulinex and use it almost everyday.

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
I too give a thumbs up to a Kenwood multi-pro from argos.

My old Kenwood was a hand me down some 30 years old! When it bit the dust I replaced it with the kenwood multi-pro and its fab. Loads of attachments, graters and slicers etc ooh and a jug bender bit too.

x

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
thanks for all your replies.ill check them out tonight :) xxx

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Kenwood it is :D

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
You won't go far wrong with a Kenwood. If you can get the multi-pro type from Argos it will do everything you ever want plus a few more besides. And getting replacement or additional attachments is so easy from Kenwood direct.

Happy processing!

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
You won't go far wrong with a Kenwood. If you can get the multi-pro type from Argos it will do everything you ever want plus a few more besides. And getting replacement or additional attachments is so easy from Kenwood direct.

Happy processing!
thanks hun i think ill go for the multi pro :D