food processors

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Iv just been giving a food processor off my mother in law and dont have a clue what to use it for ?? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated x

depending on what blades you have you can chop, grate, slice, make pastry, knead dough, make cakes etc.
grating cheese is such a doddle with these. I am currently on my 4th processor over the years having used them to blowing up! My latest is a magimix and having fun with it.
did it come with a book\? if not google food processor recipes and it will give you some ideas
x

vijch50 said:
depending on what blades you have you can chop, grate, slice, make pastry, knead dough, make cakes etc.
grating cheese is such a doddle with these. I am currently on my 4th processor over the years having used them to blowing up! My latest is a magimix and having fun with it.
did it come with a book\? if not google food processor recipes and it will give you some ideas
x

Unfortunatly it didnt come with a book but its kenwood so I think thats quite good. Its got loads of different attachments too. I didnt think of googlin it lol thanks for idea x

Kenwood is a good brand and you might be able to download a book from their website good luck

Back