Food Shopping

babystar31

Gold Member
I now officially hate food shopping. Went round the shop smelling fresh bread, and dreaming of tiger bread and pate lol. Oh and roast chicken smell waftin about....and fresh soft bake cookies. Grr i'll stop now cos today i just know im gonna struggle all day thanks to asda! lol

hi mandy just focus on your goal , the sooner you get there the quicker you can start to enjoy food again this time in moderation so that you dont go back to sqaure one . Hope today goes well for you x:)

I find Aldi easy as nothing fresh lol.....But ASDA does provide reminders of days gone by. I just look at things and think '1 day we shall meet again' ....I love Tiger Loaf from ASDA. I may need to give that up forver lol

Lol Lol, I had the same experience last Sunday, went into the Co Op and instantly smelt baking bread, thought I could handle it but last 5 minutes and literally ran out the shop and went to a Tesco Express.

Have been to Tesco two nights running now to get bits for SWMBO's dinner and the smells are quite overpowering at times!

However I have been quite surprised how easy it has been to cook and not eat anything. SWMBO sat at the table tucking into a nice piece of Salmon which a Tangy Courgette salad and a Chilli Courgette/Spinach stirfry with a very tasty looking dollop of sourcream/cucumber/chives dip on her plate. I had my Thai Chicken soup and wasn't bothered at all......:cool:

I have found it a great way to keep the munches at bay between 5.30 when I get home and 6.15 when she gets in. Dinner ready for her scores bonus points for other things....:p

See im the same Mike. I can now cook my sons meals without a care in the world. But those smells in asda, dammit lol. Probably my own fault cos i went first thing and hadnt had my pack yet. What i miss most isnt meals as such cos believe it or not i mostly ate healthy meals....its the night-time tv time snacking i miss.

Keep reciting to myself tho, nothing tastes better than thin feels, its like my mantra now haha

Back