• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food Shopping

rose1987

reaching my goal
hi mandy just focus on your goal , the sooner you get there the quicker you can start to enjoy food again this time in moderation so that you dont go back to sqaure one . Hope today goes well for you x:)

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
I find Aldi easy as nothing fresh lol.....But ASDA does provide reminders of days gone by. I just look at things and think '1 day we shall meet again' ....I love Tiger Loaf from ASDA. I may need to give that up forver lol

Lol Lol, I had the same experience last Sunday, went into the Co Op and instantly smelt baking bread, thought I could handle it but last 5 minutes and literally ran out the shop and went to a Tesco Express.

Mike50

Grumpy Old Git
Have been to Tesco two nights running now to get bits for SWMBO's dinner and the smells are quite overpowering at times!

However I have been quite surprised how easy it has been to cook and not eat anything. SWMBO sat at the table tucking into a nice piece of Salmon which a Tangy Courgette salad and a Chilli Courgette/Spinach stirfry with a very tasty looking dollop of sourcream/cucumber/chives dip on her plate. I had my Thai Chicken soup and wasn't bothered at all......:cool:

I have found it a great way to keep the munches at bay between 5.30 when I get home and 6.15 when she gets in. Dinner ready for her scores bonus points for other things....:p

See im the same Mike. I can now cook my sons meals without a care in the world. But those smells in asda, dammit lol. Probably my own fault cos i went first thing and hadnt had my pack yet. What i miss most isnt meals as such cos believe it or not i mostly ate healthy meals....its the night-time tv time snacking i miss.

Keep reciting to myself tho, nothing tastes better than thin feels, its like my mantra now haha