Food Shopping

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 1 July 2010 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I now officially hate food shopping. Went round the shop smelling fresh bread, and dreaming of tiger bread and pate lol. Oh and roast chicken smell waftin about....and fresh soft bake cookies. Grr i'll stop now cos today i just know im gonna struggle all day thanks to asda! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi mandy just focus on your goal , the sooner you get there the quicker you can start to enjoy food again this time in moderation so that you dont go back to sqaure one . Hope today goes well for you x:)

4. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    I find Aldi easy as nothing fresh lol.....But ASDA does provide reminders of days gone by. I just look at things and think '1 day we shall meet again' ....I love Tiger Loaf from ASDA. I may need to give that up forver lol

5. markanderl

markanderl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lol Lol, I had the same experience last Sunday, went into the Co Op and instantly smelt baking bread, thought I could handle it but last 5 minutes and literally ran out the shop and went to a Tesco Express.

6. Mike50

Mike50 Grumpy Old Git

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(14.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Have been to Tesco two nights running now to get bits for SWMBO's dinner and the smells are quite overpowering at times!

However I have been quite surprised how easy it has been to cook and not eat anything. SWMBO sat at the table tucking into a nice piece of Salmon which a Tangy Courgette salad and a Chilli Courgette/Spinach stirfry with a very tasty looking dollop of sourcream/cucumber/chives dip on her plate. I had my Thai Chicken soup and wasn't bothered at all......:cool:

I have found it a great way to keep the munches at bay between 5.30 when I get home and 6.15 when she gets in. Dinner ready for her scores bonus points for other things....:p

7. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

See im the same Mike. I can now cook my sons meals without a care in the world. But those smells in asda, dammit lol. Probably my own fault cos i went first thing and hadnt had my pack yet. What i miss most isnt meals as such cos believe it or not i mostly ate healthy meals....its the night-time tv time snacking i miss.

Keep reciting to myself tho, nothing tastes better than thin feels, its like my mantra now haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.