Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FOOD SHOPPING

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by colawater, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I find food shopping so hard Ive just got back and i wanted to eat everything i looked at and what do i do shop daily, DUH:eatdrink023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i dont mind food shopping the oh would fill the trolley with rubbish if he was left to it ,could you get someone else to do it for a while ,if not just do one big shop a week and treat yourself to something,a hair treatment or a face mask xxx

4. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Tesco On-line - thats the way to go. I still have to shop for my family but order it all off the internet. Brilliant ! Julia xx

5. colawater

colawater Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    i no i think I'm just having a bad day everywhere i turn people are eating or so it seems which doesn't bother me usually, i need have have a hot bath go to bed and stop moaning because i want to be thin more than i want to eat:)

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    we all have bad days hun ,tommorow is always better xxx

7. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    today is nearly over... hope tomorrow is better for you xxx

8. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I shop on line and have it delivered when I know I'm at work and Hubby is at home. Its all put away before I get home.

9. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I make my husband do his own shopping and cooking, I'm completely alienated from food - actually it's just occurred to me that might not be a good thing.....

10. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Julia, online shopping, what a brill idea, I suppose it stops all the temptation, and even better you don't have to carry it, and fight with the trolley with the wonky wheel. :character00238:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.