food splash out for my birthday =gain!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

in two weeks im planning on treating myself to my favourite foods and going out for a meal.. i plan to have something like potato skins :) i will be drinking the champ and vodka all weekend and know ill not be having a healthy birthday at all but its planned out...want to let go and enjoy myself for two days and not worry about what I put in my mouth.

am i going to gain a monster amount of weight over the two days??

ohh and dont forget the cake ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lozoo

lozoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    are u on TS or WS? I had a 4 day binge but got straight back on it, I only put 1 lb on that week and was ok with that as I had had a brilliant time with lots of wine and lovely food :) As long as you get straight back on the wagon it wont be too bad, enjoy your birthday xx

4. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Ive had planned nights off and got away with a STS but not a whole weekend. Guess were all different but the fact that youve planned for it and will get straight back on it isnt a bad thing, have fun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.