• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

food taster evening.. disaster!

Mines turning into disaster too! I'm trying to make trifle n it's taking forever for each layer to set! My wi is at 7 n I still have to wait for the middle bit to set to put the top layer on!! Hopefully it will turn out ok!

Ooh, we've got our group's food taster on Thursday, and i saw my consultant today and she said it's a competition - This instantly makes me want to win!

make a quick minestrone soup.... mixed beans, stock, pasta, courgettes, carrotts & chopped tomatoes with a little garlic and basil & oregano.... take 20 minutes

xx

we don't have taster evenings in our group..
there are only about 5 of us that stop regularly and a handfull of others that stop once in a while..
to be fair it is the late group and the earlier group is usually packed so it's normally the late arrivals

Oh my god! I didn't have time to make anything else so i took the pizza and added a few spices to my lasagne and they went down a storm, i must admit though there were a few yucky things there so i am well chuffed!

well done... I have 1 next week, going to make the spicy Thai bites from the red book

xx