Food Week Break - weight loss?

I haven't yet because I'm on holiday in less than 3 weeks so will do it then. I'll do one every 6 weeks

I did one after 4 weeks. I found it quite hard to do, because I wasn't hungry, but ate omelettes, salads, cheese and even a sunday roast without the potatoes and yorkshire pudding. I lost 2.75lbs that week. I continued into the next week because I was on going on holiday the following week, and I wanted to come out of ketosis, so I could drink, weight loss 2.5lbs. The week after I went totally off the diet as I was on an all inclusive. I ate lots of seafood, salad, grilled meat,salads and fruit. But I also ate a couple of pancakes every day, and a small piece of brioche bread and small helpings of rice. I ate desserts although they were quite lights, thin pastries with fruit toppings. No bread, pasta or ice cream. And I drank juice. beer and lots of Pina coladas. I had a very active holiday, and only put on 1.75lbs, most people put on 4lbs glycogen weight, so pretty good. As long as you are careful what you eat and keep fairly low carb, theres no reason why you shouldn't continue to lose, as long as you eat less calories than you use. Found no difficulty going back onto the diet when I came back and still losing!

I did one in wk 5 and lost 2.5lbs, should be my second one this wk but I only have 1 1/2 wks until I have to start pre holiday stabilisation. I kept to the 200 kcals per day, ate 1 egg smoked salmon omelettes, tuna steak and veg, chicken and bacon salad, sea bass and even a fillet steak. Just keep to protein and you will be fine. Btw the week after I lost 4lbs so I think I got a boost from it.

Back