Food week!

lottie_2015

Sposed to start this on wed... I dn't really want to do it if i'm honest!
I dont cook, so can I just have say a chicken breast or a couple tins of tuna every day? x

Oh, or just an extra diet pack?x

Bumping :)
I googled a medium chicken breast is about 200 calories so I guess I could just have one of those every day? or I was also thinking of having one add food day (a chicken breast) every week instead of one whole week every 3 weeks... anyone else do that? x

Hi lottie

I have read others posts where they have done 1 day a week or do it as a 5:2 diet and seems to work for them x

Hey Nat, I did a chicken breast & a bit of cheese yesterday for my food day & the scales are up a pound this morning! So i'm gna give it a miss & not do food til i'm at goal. Way back when I did cambridge they said add a meal week every 12 weeks & i was fine then so am gna go by that again, against what exante advise I know but i'm happier doing it like that. I get abit anti-food anyways when i'm doing TS so it won't bother me I do find it easier & less hassle to avoid food completely. When i'm at goal i'm gonna do the upday downday diet to maintain & weight train on my up days & swim on my down days to tone up. I'll ignore the scales & go by size & body fat percentage then x

Hey lottie
Thought I'd respond to honk messages on this thread as think the honk thread is meant for just honks lol.

Must be hard with your children being so far away Hun?
And also being on your own with your little one now?
I was a single mum for a few years when I had my first.
My kids are 18, 10 and 6 now. 2 girls and a boy.

Well safe to say spin class killed me, had vowed when I did one about 10 years ago is never do one again but my friend begged me cause she wanted to. She bailed after about 15-20 mins and left me to it lol. Proud I stayed for the duration though :)

Damn my thighs and bits hurt (from the bike seat). Have rebooked for next weeks class though as am determined to see it through now!

Yesterday I had my porridge, a coffee and vanilla shake and a bar but because of exercising I had 2 slices of ham. Spoke with the trainer and nutritionist and he said ideally on hard exercise days I should be having an added low carb/cal meal or extra protein.
Did say I'm only really going to be doing the shakes till end of march anyway as just trying to use up what I have and not planning on buying anymore.
Well this was the original plan but this shake dies thing is addictive isn't it? Xx

It really is addictive isnt it! espesh if u have an all or nothing kind of additude to stuff, and it's quick & easy aswell. That's why I wanna follow the up day down day diet using exante on my down days when i'm at goal, i kind of enjoy fasting, tho I like food aswell, so best of both worlds & it's supposed to be good for your health & metabolism.
Ahaha I can't believe your friend bailed out lol that's so funny! And kudos for staying man those bike classes are hard!! And the seats... the seats are hard to! I only ever did one class & couldn't sit down comfortably for 2 days after lol. Padded knickers would be good haha :D I think a bit of protien after a workout is a really good idea aswell.
I was a single mum with my 1st two, then me & their dad (ex husband) had a bit of a one off fling one night after he'd been round to visit them & stayed 4a bottle of wine & a natter... and that's how our 3rd came along! We didn't get back together, but I was happy being a single mum it's easier in a lot of ways, (& anyway i seem to attract the worst men who turn out to be complete knobs after a while) I haven't seen my 4th since she was 11 months old, her dad dissapeared with her & there was nothing social services could do which was quite mad. It's very hard being away from them, can't even begin to describe it. I didn't let myself think about it for a long time, kind of blanked it until we had kai & it's sort of harder now having kai but not my others. Not on my own now tho, have the most wonderful husband ever (7 years my junior at 26 so total toyboy haha altho he's deffo the sensible one lol) but we've had our share of problems the past couple of years & things are just smoothing out now. Hoping to get the keys to a new flat next week, we had a lovely flat but our landlady wanted to move family in from Italy so evicted us last mth! So going down the council route now & have just been offered a 1st floor flat with a good sized garden which is solely ours - so am impatient to move now! Really looking forward to summer garden parties heheh :)
Oooh so r u gna move up thru the plans at the end of march? I'm hoping to be at goal by my bday in April & will move up then while I start really working out hard. I've never actually moved up thru the steps properly before x

Oh lottie it really does sound like you have been through an awful lot.
I'm in a bit if a predicament at the mo with housing too. Currently live in a rented house which is my sisters but due to we circumstance change she now needs to either sell up or move into this house. I don't have a deposit to be able to buy so would mean finding another rental somewhere. Only prob with that is my hubby is adamant we will not be renting but buying.
As I deal with all bills and money side of things he doesn't get that money doesn't come from thin air!
All very frustrating really and on a time scale too so feeling the pressure. Got a load of other cr@p going on right now too so only thing I am in control of is my eating but not even sure if I can afford to continue with that so feeling rather lost lately :(

Just got to take it a day at a time though huh? And what ever else is going on for us we will be slimmer and healthier lol xx

i dont get why exante suggest a food week after 4 weeks. You can just go through right?

I have done before (did 4.5 months on Cambridge yrs ago and 2mths on exante) but then I suppose if you actually follow the plan then maybe you have more success of the weight you lose actually staying off.
I will be out of packs by April so will have to go back to eating which I am dreading! X

Back