Food when you can't have packs?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by zadra, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. zadra

zadra Full Member

Heya guys,

I need an advice.
    Life is rough with me at the moment and it seems I will be leaving UK for much longer than I expected... The problem is in my home country (poland) we do not have Lighter Life programme (I *think* we got cambridge, but not too sure.. VLC are really not popular and really hard to get)
    Now.. inasmuch as I would love to, I simply cannot afford to buy LL supplies for 3-4 months. I can afford 2 months tops, but not more.. I will be going back to UK in the end so whatever happens I will go back onto LL, however the vision of having to be for 2 months without packs when I still havnt reached my target weight is pretty scary and something i really dont want to do, but well.. LL wont sell it to me any cheaper im afraid eheh :(
    Any advice, in regards to food, eating dust or whatever.. not to spoil the almost 5 stone loss I had so far? :S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Why don't you start RTM early? You can eat a healthy, balanced diet while you're away, and might even lose a bit through that!

If you have more weight to lose after that, you could return to the packs if you wanted to, although if you're eating sensibly while you're away you might feel confident enough to lose weight that way.

4. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

It's worth discussing with your LLC too - and/or the people at LL HQ are very helpful.

5. mrspnut

mrspnut Full Member

I would discuss it with your LLC too, they are better placed than us to advise you.

6. zadra

zadra Full Member

yeah i will try, though so far my LLC seemed pretty ugh..clueless.. however starting RTM early might be an idea. still involves lots of packs though.. ill let you know what LLC told me next time i speak to her i guess.

7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

8. zadra

zadra Full Member

yeah i know, its only capital city though, nowhere near me :(

9. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Have you contacted them they may have distributors nearer to you.

10. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Silver Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    If you cannot afford LL for 4 months but can for 2 months, why not change to CD or LipoTrim at £36 per week instead of £70 per week on LL and then you can afford 4 months supply!:):)

Hope this helps!

Lisa xx

11. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I may be completely wrong with this, having never tried it, but isn't W8 Matters available online and sent to you?
    Whatever you decide, good luck!

12. zadra

zadra Full Member

Well yes I was thinking about Lipotrim actually, but don't you have to pick it up weekly from pharmacy? Or could I just strom in and get 2 months supply? oO

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.