• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

food

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
I was like that last Friday and did my best to stay away from the goodies by eating high protein and loads of veggies which helped.

Thanks for the reassurance people!! :D
Last week, I was on an extreme detox, imposed by well-meaning friends and family, and I have wanted to eat Non Stop since..
Going to have a monster portion of Quorn mince, with some tatties and a tonne of broccoli and carrots for me tea... Mmmm :)

Have a great evening!!

phatmomma

S: 21st5lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 5st3lb(24.41%)
I was a munchaholic last Thursday and Friday and just used the last of my weeklies on a bowl of sticky toffee pudding n low fat custard.... Feeling almost angelic as i've still got 1 weekly left and 22 activity points earned...

But, after all that munching, omg am i glad to be back at work tomorrow....

mimsickle

S: 11st11lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 1st9lb(13.94%)
I'm so glad im not the only one who has days like this. They tend to be days when im bored and i know full well i arent actually hungry but will still eat anything and everything in sight!!

popsicle

S: 16st1lb C: 12st0.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 4st0.5lb(25.11%)
Yeah, I've had days like that too, usually around TOTM!!!! Luckily the need to be slimmer is stronger than the need for chocolate or other high fat foods!!

Miss D

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've had a weekend like that. Managed to work up 28 activity points as I've been hillwalking for a few days but I've eaten truckloads of foods. Now just need to behave myself till my weigh in on Thursday to hopefully get a STS.
Tomorrow is always a new day to start afresh.