Food

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammy86, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello fellow cambridgers
    im going to sound really thick here.... when i saw my cdc last week, for the 1st time, she told me ill be on ss for 4 weeks and then for a week i will be allowed a bit of food,before i go back on to ss....
    can any1 explain to me what food i have, how much, how often etc?
    just sounds like sumthin 2 look 4ward to lol
    thanks guys
    xx
    :party0051:(i wish i was doing this)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Sammy

Your CDC should have given you a booklet which gives more details on all the plans. What she is referring to is Add a Meal Week (AAMW) whereby you add a very small amount of white fish, green vegetable or cottage cheese - the exact amounts are in the book. You do it after every four weeks of SS.

Hope that helps.

Georgie
    xx

4. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i dont think the leaflet thing i got said anything about it :-S she just briefly mentioned it...
    so does this mean i will have 2 shakes/soups per day and then have the small meal as my 3rd?

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

The Cambridge Diet Home Page

8. Can the Cambridge Diet be consumed as "sole source" continuously for more than 4 weeks?
    Yes, but do so only under medical supervision. There are cases of the Cambridge Diet being used continuously for 9 months without any adverse effect.
    However, our recommendation is for you to go on "sole source" for 4 weeks, followed by 1 "Add-a-meal" week in which you take 1 normal meal (which is low in carbohydrate but high in white protein and fibre) a day on top of the 3 Cambridge Diet meals. Thereafter, if the target weight is not reached, you can go back to "sole source" for maximum of another 4 weeks before breaking again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.