• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food

Hello fellow cambridgers
im going to sound really thick here.... when i saw my cdc last week, for the 1st time, she told me ill be on ss for 4 weeks and then for a week i will be allowed a bit of food,before i go back on to ss....
can any1 explain to me what food i have, how much, how often etc?
just sounds like sumthin 2 look 4ward to lol
thanks guys
xx
:party0051:(i wish i was doing this)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hi Sammy

Your CDC should have given you a booklet which gives more details on all the plans. What she is referring to is Add a Meal Week (AAMW) whereby you add a very small amount of white fish, green vegetable or cottage cheese - the exact amounts are in the book. You do it after every four weeks of SS.

Hope that helps.

Georgie
xx

i dont think the leaflet thing i got said anything about it :-S she just briefly mentioned it...
so does this mean i will have 2 shakes/soups per day and then have the small meal as my 3rd?

The Cambridge Diet Home Page

8. Can the Cambridge Diet be consumed as "sole source" continuously for more than 4 weeks?
Yes, but do so only under medical supervision. There are cases of the Cambridge Diet being used continuously for 9 months without any adverse effect.
However, our recommendation is for you to go on "sole source" for 4 weeks, followed by 1 "Add-a-meal" week in which you take 1 normal meal (which is low in carbohydrate but high in white protein and fibre) a day on top of the 3 Cambridge Diet meals. Thereafter, if the target weight is not reached, you can go back to "sole source" for maximum of another 4 weeks before breaking again.