Food

Gotfaith

Has anyone got any suggestions on how I can cope with this thinking of food all day every day? Every time someone mentions food I drift off dreaming about it, I imagine eating, I sniff food so I can get a smell of it, I am absolutely craving it! This is my 4th week on Lipo and I am doing really well on it, I just can't get food out of my head.

Any suggestions how I can get over it would be gratefully received because I am so worried I am going to eat soon. :confused:

Thank you

Faith

Hi Faith where you been, glad to hear your ok besides your wanting of food, we all want it but you have got to rise above it , its as simple as that, where all in this together some come here giz an hug and lets plod on:hug99:
I have the same problem regards sex:D x

You have done so well already hun!! and you will continue to do so! Once you get over the crappy head hunger you will feel great!!

xx

Thanks folks - made me laugh about the sex - suppose I am just going through a weak stage, will be ok when I weigh on Saturday I hope. rise above it Faith old girl rise above it - and you fattothin - rise above it too he he!!

GF x

Hey, Well done on doing so well :) Well i was a bit weird and just started watching cooking programs! Foods every where its hard to ignore it, so i just embraced watching it!! Have to admit, the food adverts are really irritating me at the moment, i am noticing them more as i am not eating!!

Call me strange and i've mentioned it on another thread but i cook for other people! I've baked cookies and shortbread etc so i can smell them like you said... plus it fattens everyone else up haha!

hey i read in a paul mckenna book that if you craving food think about all the good things like smell taste, texture, how it looks then imagine it with worms wiggling their way through it or maggots squirmming all over the bit you would normally eat. Thats a great one to put me off x

Back