Foodfocus website

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Polyanna, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone use this site, I have just come across it, and thought I would give it a go, but I cant enter any manual foods. Is it just me doing something wrong?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I personally use myfitnesspal, seems to have everything I ever eat on there and if it isn't you can easily add it anyway. And you can save your own recipes with calories per portion etc.

4. Polyanna

Polyanna Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have started using my fitness pal a few days ago, and getting on fine with it, I just thought I would try foodfocus and use whichever I like the best.
    Incidentally MFP tells me to eat 1200 cals a day until I add my exercise, last Friday I went hiking for 8 hours, my cal intake should have been 3733 but I managed to eat 1600, I was very hungry the next day though, maybe I will take more sandwiches with me next time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.