FoodMonsters Diary!

Hello and welcome to my food diary!
I was previously on the JUDDD diet and lost a stone on it - managed to maintain it for about a year.
The other week I wanted to loose a bit more weight but I was struggling on JUDDD as I found
myself to be very hungry and I was struggling to get through(This could be due to being on antibiotics for 2 weeks)...plus I was fed up of Kcal counting.
So, before I pressed the self destruct button (which could have ended badly) I hit the 'New Diet' button.
I have done slimmer's world before and it does work for me.

I currently weigh 11 stone 4 (I am 5 ft 6 inch tall) and I want to get into the 10's, so I am not far off. Too be honest, I am
quite happy at the weight I am now, but there is no harm in loosing a bit more. My clothes fit better and right now I am quite
happy, so I defo did not want to blow things, that is why I am back at slimmers world. Okay, so I started Friday and I will
post my food for the last three days. Please, give me your opinions and advice. I am currently doing the extra easy days - Might enter red days during the week.

FRIDAY (It is bad - I know)

Breakfast - tea (skimmed milk HEXA)
Lunch - Tea (skimmed milk HEXA)
Dinner - Salad (1 tom, cucumber, lettuce, gurkins)
Baked potato, tin of tuna with a blob of quark and a sprinkle of mustard powder and some vinegar (very nice) 1 tin of Tesco salad beans.
Fruit Salad ( 1 x banana, 3/4 apple, a handful of blueberries, 6 strawberries) 1 x 0% fat total Greek yoghurt.
Supper: 2x hovis nimble brown bread with quark (I have supper at weekends)

Diet sodas.

SATURDAY
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Skinny costa Mocha (12 syns roughly I did the whole 20 kcals per 1 syn thing - quite a good thing to know) Doughnut peach (the fruit lol) 2 xPears
Dinner - Maggie so tender paprika sheet (1 Syn - Googled it) chicken,1 x baked potato (made into chips) 1x parsnip (roasted) 1 kcal spray. Cauliflower and some quark (very good indeed) - Water melon - I got fed up of eating it to switched to a muller yoghurt and some fruit.
Supper: 2x Alpen light bars (Hexb) with a coffee
HEX a was milk

Diet Sodas

SUNDAY - so far

HEXa - Milk (Skimmed all the way)
Breakfast - Pear & Apple 2 x nimble bread (HeXb) Cottage cheese
Lunch - 1% fat mug shot BBQ flavour - 1 x pear 1 x muller light toffee - 2 x sugar free jelly
Dinner - It will be - Maggie so tender paprika sheet (1 syn) Chicken, 2 x slimmer's world sausage (need eating today) Cabbage, broccoli, pearl potatoes, 1 parsnip and some carrots - followed by a fruit salad and 0% fat total yoghurt.
Supper: N/A - prob be fruit....

So, what do you guys think? Is it too much? Not enough? Advice and support on a postcard please.

I am really worried as I have lost weight on JUDDD and I do not want to put it on. My weigh in day is next Friday.

And I seem to be going to the toilet a heck of a lot more than normal.

Not had my fruit salad and total yoghurt but had everything else. Full now. :)

Least I am eating healthier now on this diet compared to my other.

Ended up having a mango and two alpen light bars at 4.5 syns each since i found out they can not be used as hexb - sad times. I know they are in the process of changing it...but to which bar?

I also had a muller light and a pear. Kept me full.

Last edited:
Still full from ydays food and not eaten yet. Had one cup of tea and some water.

For dinner latr I will be having chicken with the maggie so tender paprika (1 syn) again with spinach, baby corn and cauliflour and brocolli (the mixed veg frozen ones)

That will be followed with a yummy fruit sald consisting of apples, blueberries, grapes, orange and total 0% fat greek yoghurt.

My hexa is milk and my hexb is still undecided. :)

Had a mango as well.
Weighed myslef this morning and since Friday I have stayed the same. I know it is only 4 days but I hope it shifts a bit.

Today, breakfast and dinner are the same as yday. For tea tonight it will be quorn peppered steak, spinach and tin toms. Followed by fruit salad and 0% fat total greek yoghurt. Ill probably have my two alpen light bars again syned to 9 syns. Ill probably have the odd apple and pear as well.

Hexa: skimmed milk
Hexb: still stuck on what to have...

Breakfast: nectrine

Snack: tesco apple and strawberry breakfast bar hexb

Lunch: sweet and sour mug shot

Tea: wetherspoons chicken sqwers (no sauce) salad and rice.

Pudding: onken 0 %fat natural greek yoghurt (at home)

Snack: sainsbury spaghetti hoops :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back