Foot Pain

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Twiggy, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Hi all

Have a strange pain in my foot today - started last night. It's in my right foot and is on the top just before the toes .... I think it may be a trapped nerve ... if that's possible because if I move my foot a certain way I get a shooting pain round my toes ... and (strange as it sounds) I can feel it in my teeth lol

Has anyone had anything similar? It would be just typical the first time I actually start enjoying exercise I'll have to stop :( And I HATE going to the doctors - everything seems to be blamed on my weight - I'm sure if I went with a cut finger they'd say it's because I'm too fat and the fat has burst through the skin lol

Twigs
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i get that occasionally, but it tends to disappear pretty soon.. so maybe not what you have?

if it persists i would go to docs anyway.. if they mention your weight then you just say that you are on a calorie controlled diet and are actively pursuing the weight issue and they just shut up :p

4. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW
    Oh maybe it will go away on it's own then.

To be fair my new Doctor (well for 5 years now I guess) hasn't mentioned my weight ... I'm just used to it in the past - so I guess I'll go if it's still bad tomorrow :(

Least I can get DH to run around after me tonight hehe

5. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    brilliant excuse! :D i tried that when my legs were bad with my OH but he just told me to sod off and that i needed to keep moving them to stop them seizing :p

6. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW

LOL and if he's like any other man if it was him he would be in bed moaning of never being able to walk again hehe

7. nannis

nannis Silver Member

Diet:
    sw
    Does it feel like a burning sort of stabby pain??...I sometimes get that when I have worn tight shoes all day xx

8. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Diet:
    WW

Hmmm it's stabby but not burny :) Been wearing loose trainers all day :(

9. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    get pains in my heels but never had it in my toes so sorry cant help, have you tried ibuprofen cos its good for inflamation as well as a pain killer?

10. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Can't help Twiggy, sorry. As others have said, though, if it persists then go to your GP - get me, I actually sound like a doctor with that persists word....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.