for all those in chat last nite

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
thank you very much I feel like I have a hang over this morning and have sts on my scales.
you are a bad influence. lol

Who is this naughty_laura you speak of? She sounds like one to stay away from.:eek:

I too feel quite hungover, that fake cyber alcohol is eeeeevil!

Morning girls .. I had a great time last night :D whatcha mean?

Of course if you had remembered the golden rule of :D"everything in moderation":D you wouldnt be suffering this morning. I myself..... cough ... (being extra virtuous) stuck to the one JD with diet coke. Just because it was one bottle is neither here nor there. (virtual of course) :D

PS: if you are looking for lurrrrve its definately a place to avoid -- as a dating agency we suck .... lol :eek:

Mmmm Laura the *Laura* bit might give you a big clue!

Tinks .. scales, what scales!

Last edited:
Aww even after all your effort last night? Not one new couple? Shocking! We even tried to set the atmosphere....chickens.:p

morning all :D
my first time in chat last night and enjoyed it :).thank you all ,was a giggle.
I just need to keep up rofl:). have3 a great day all.xx

Morning you naughty ladies. I too am feeling rather rough after all that cyber taboo and lemonade and brandy i was suplied with last night...

and do i recall somthing about ... WILLYS? .. i cant remember, my memory is fuzzy! hahaha :p

was deffinatly a giggle... xx

do i recall somthing about ... WILLYS? .. i cant remember, my memory is fuzzy! hahaha :p

was deffinatly a giggle... xx

Fern you definately need Naughty Laura on this one :D All I know is it was somewhat hairy! After that it was all a blur ...

More the better Bev ... it was a good laugh. Of course I tried my best to keep them all in line but it was a losing battle .. sigh.

We didnt even make one *click* :love: on the dating front - I don't think Ill be taking over from Cilla anytime soon .. oh well .. you can lead a horse to water as they say. :love047: Don't buy that hat just yet.

aawwww pooey!! I missed live chat last night as had to spend time with the in-laws......groan

xxx

Ah there's Fern, I think it was all Fern's fault personally. You see her pictures and think she's an angel but the truth is very different.;)

Willy's indeed. :giggle:

To those who missed out, there are normally a few of us around most evenings. Just don't blame us when you leave corrupted.:p

Sometimes in life you just gotta :kissass:

See you there tonight maybe lol :D

You're so right....lol

Will try and pop on tonight...see you there :D

xxx

what time, what time, what time !!!!!!

me wanna play too !!!

Hey Filly usually anytime from 8:30 pm onward UK time

More the merrier ... :D .... There are some lovely girls and boys there and it is lots of fun. :hide: but its not for the faint hearted lol.

Hey Filly usually anytime from 8:30 pm onward UK time

More the merrier ... :D .... There are some lovely girls and boys there and it is lots of fun. :hide: but its not for the faint hearted lol.

lol lovely thats me. diffantely not for faint hearted or easy offended.

fern: was you sick? did you have a headache?

carole: how do you know we didn't successed we left them alone and have you noticed neither has replied they could be busy.

i'm forgiven btw (i asume so any how) so i can come play tonight lol but coke only for me please.

:DThats true Tink ... maybe we will find out tonight ..... :rolleyes: I hope it went well :banana dancer: hehehehe, wasnt through want of trying eh!

I wonder how Ian got on with his jump today, has anybody heard anything?

:party0036: coke it is .. with JD? Vokda, or what?

Hey Laura, who was this last night :whoopass:
hehehehe :D

Back