For each stone i lose....

frumpytosexy

Taking the Scenic Route..
I am going to have a butterfly tattooed on my back..So when im at goal, i should have abouut 6? Also having pixie dust stars around them representing how many pounds have been lost - those will be added at the end. So now i have officially lost my 1st stone, i will be getting my first butterfly next week! :D Cant waitt !!

ps...The butterflies represent something pretty from something not so...(cocoon 2 a butterfly) lol

Does anyone else have things they will be doing to celebrate their weight loss?xx

That sounds so lovely, will def be doing something to celebrate when I get to target just not sure what yet. I am definitely open to suggestions. Well done on your loss so far xx

Thank you hunnie :)
How are you doing so far? xx

I am doing ok so far, all told I have lost just over stone and a half. I started alli three weeks ago now and have lost 7 lbs so far but I weigh in tonight so may be able to add a little to that!

I am going to have a butterfly tattooed on my back..So when im at goal, i should have abouut 6? Also having pixie dust stars around them representing how many pounds have been lost - those will be added at the end. So now i have officially lost my 1st stone, i will be getting my first butterfly next week! :D Cant waitt !!

ps...The butterflies represent something pretty from something not so...(cocoon 2 a butterfly) lol

Does anyone else have things they will be doing to celebrate their weight loss?xx

Hi Fru,how you doing hun? thats a really nice idea :) i have thought of doing something similar, but maybe adding a small date in like the date of the day i acheive goal...eg, 24.3.12 or something like that, the date quite small be around something else,maybe a flower and butterfly or something.

i have some tattoos,i would like another couple,but unsure of placement yet... i could just get the date on my finger or something hmm :D

you'll have to add a piccy :p
xoxo

Good luck m-lou and keep up the great work!

Hey Bunny hun, im good thanks and you?
That sounds lovely too :D Where do you have your tatts? I have 2 on my bottom back, and 1 on my hand..Dreading more back ones tbh i nearly passed out with the pain! lol xxx

Ps...will def upload a pic ;)

Good luck m-lou and keep up the great work!

Hey Bunny hun, im good thanks and you?
That sounds lovely too :D Where do you have your tatts? I have 2 on my bottom back, and 1 on my hand..Dreading more back ones tbh i nearly passed out with the pain! lol xxx

Ps...will def upload a pic ;)

Im great thanks hun, nice to see you posting again :) its getting really cold now, ive been cold the last couple of days,being on the laptop doesnt help, my hands are froze...maybe i'll ask santa for some fingerless gloves ;)

i have a ladybird on my chest,a rose on my shoulder blade..a celtic symbol thing on my arm which i absolutely hate and wish i hadnt done that now :D

i want some angel wings on my wrist, maybe my kids names and a crown on the other, i love egypt so i would like an eye of horus,an ankh and some hiroglyphs..
nothing huge,and not somewhere its always out to be seen.

i had my tattoos done when i was 16,17 and i dont remember now how i felt,i didnt think it hurt too much,think it depends where you have them..is the back painful then? people say the wrists hurt too..:rolleyes:

xoxo

Aww good! I know what you mean it is freeezing! Im under my duvet as i type ;)
I was very ill last weekend...must have been a tummy bug, which is why i havent been on much as kids got it aswell. Nightmare!

Wow your tatts sound lovely...especially the ladybird :) Id love a wrist tattoo also, but im scared as heard stuff about them too :p I reaaallly dont tolerate pain well, i have the lowest threshold ever! So others would probably not find them as painful i do :rolleyes:
Love the sound of teh egyptian tattoos...please do upload when you have them done aswell xxx

Back