for FFBB & LIL

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
To do before and after pics in your sig - register for photobucket Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
upload pics - then edit and resize them to avatar or thumbnails size then tick and go to get hmtl code choose th eone reccommended for chat rooms/forums then copy and paste the codes next to each other in edit your sig page xxx

Love the new pic Nic xx

Cheers hun xxx i can now see the diff in my hamster cheeks lol

Lol you def can hun xx

what day is your weigh in niki?

You are looking great! I am going to to take pics so that i have good before and after ones also.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

:DTomorrow ekkkk! ...My chemist is open:D

Thanks hun

i didnt take any clothed before pics ;)...just had mine floating around lol

you look like a different person, but still pretty ;-P lol x

wow - tomorrow!!! Oh i cant wait to see your signature tomorrow... i hope u have a good weight loss tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God - i have never felt so excited about weight loss before in my life!!!! lol

Julz
xox

you look like a different person, but still pretty ;-P lol x
Thanks chicken xxxx Just need to figure out how to keep hold of my men now lol ...the new one fooked off to scotland for a week yesterday!!!:eek:
wow - tomorrow!!! Oh i cant wait to see your signature tomorrow... i hope u have a good weight loss tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God - i have never felt so excited about weight loss before in my life!!!! lol

Julz
xox
Thanks Julz i am hoping for around 4lbs...but i am only just finishing TOTM so who knows xxx

Lmao! x

He he TJ ....hes not even txt'd what do i do wrong lmao

hold em by the short and curlies lol

Hahaha i would have loved to be a fly on the wall hun but wasnt so dunno! Bet he is playing you at your own game! Men!! Bizarre i reckon xx

Yeah ...suppose!!! Ba*tard...that my game HOW DARE HE lol i am gong to chain him up in the cellar next time hes here ahahaha

Heres me saying he hasn't txt ...i havent txt him either...but he should first lmao

you lot make us bizzarre ;-p x

I agree, hard to get should be a womans game! Brings back single memories hun lmao xx

Hmmm not sure about that Gaz! And nic stop fantasising lol x

lmao

Back