• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

For just £33.95 a day, you can have...........

KD

Gone fishing
..............the pure package!

My goodness, that sounds fab! Bloomin' expensive though.

When I win the lottery......

The Pure Package, personalised diet programme, by qualified nutritionist, healthy food delivered

For those to busy to 'click', they supply all your food. Healthy stuff....probably low GI by the sounds of it, 'perfectly balanced' genetically modified free.

Coolio. Must pop off to see how much lottery tickets are these days:rolleyes:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh my goodness. That sounds fantastic!!! I hate cooking and would love someone to do it for me. It's a tad expensive though - think i'll just have to make my OH learn how to cook healthy food and do it for me instead until i win the lottery!!!!

but think about it girls with the amount of money you wouldspend working hard why not save the £33.95 a day fora year ad have liposuction?

Oh daaaaaahling, one has it delivered all the time, do you mean to say you don't? ;) It really is most sooooper

KD

Gone fishing
Oh daaaaaahling, one has it delivered all the time, do you mean to say you don't? ;) It really is most sooooper
Well, yes I do:eek: It was a secret though. We call it 'Meals on Wheels' down here. Only brought to us 'special' people :)