For our lovely Cybill..aka Rachel :)

SummerRain

Cybill,

I just want to say....

Thank you.

You are always so very supportive on here to us all. Your cheery posts are always such a welcome sight. We know we can depend on you without fail to supply us with the new Weigh In Threads. Not only that but you take the time to add up all the losses and even spend time going through the separate team threads to see if you have missed any!

You really are a lovely person and well..thanks for all that you do!

I wish you every success in achieving your goals, I have no doubt that you will x

:talk017:

Ill third that x

We are so lucky in that everyone on here is so lovely, I just wanted to say thank you to Cybill for that extra mile she always seems to go for us...seeing people agree is making me quite emotional lol! Watery eyes is allowed when on a VLCD ;) :D

Here here xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwww, thank you so much. I've been out all day, what a lovely thread to come home to. I feel overwhelmed - you've brought a tear to my eye.

I've found this forum to be such a friendly place, there are so many lovely people here, I feel glad to be able to give something back. It's also helping to keep myself on track too. Together we can do this!

What a lovely post! And I totally agree - as a newbie to Exante you are really, really helpful. x

i love the pic of her with the '5' balloon. x

Awww what a lovely thread.

You do a brilliant job cybill its really appreciated

love this thread! so true, youre such an inspiration x

................and I agree with all of the above. Keep up the good work Rachel and you are an inspiration to us all xx

Back