For the first time in a long time...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JosieDelonge, 16 June 2010 Social URL.

1. JosieDelonge

JosieDelonge Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I squeezed my arse in to a size 14! And by "squeeze", I mean that I slipped in and zipped up without having to suck in my stomach! :8855::bliss:

I finally plucked up the courage to do some holiday shopping and bought 3 pairs of linen trousers. I hate clothes shopping and haven't been since before I joined SW so it was amazing as I thought I still had a size 16 arse! :rolleyes:

Yay me! I've found it has given me a little motivational boost and so today I feel 100% on plan! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Start Weight:
    84kg
    Current Weight:
    71.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    12.5kg(14.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you! Have a lovely holiday

4. Crazyarmywife

Crazyarmywife Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done hun. Bet its the best feeling in the world. My clothes feel a little bit loose now after losing half a stone cant wait to drop down a size.

5. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Well done hun! I'm starting to get the shopping bug now, especially as I'm now able to pick up 14s in trousers in most places - which I haven't been able to do for years - roll on the 12s! Yey to SW! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.