For the very last time!

kirstie24

Well here goes as im writing this i'm still not sure but as I have to do something then i have no choice!
My name is kirstie i am 24 I am married and have 2 children who are 2years and 6 months. I had them quite close together there is only 18months between them hence the reason i find myself about 7 stones overweight and completely fed up.
I managed to lose 2 stones with sw after having my daughter and then fell pregnant again and put it all back on, for some reason now I have lost all willpower and cannot stick to the sw plan at all.
So I am here to give ww a try for the first time ever and I must admit its a much easier plan to follow. I can eat foods which fit in better with my lifestyle which is a big thing as I'm a stay at home mum and dont get much time to be cooking from scratch at every meal with a baby on one hip and a screaming toddler hanging off my leg!
Ive been lurking for a while getting to grips with the plan and this site seems like such a supportive place which is what i need as i will be going it alone at home due to my husbands working pattern and having no childcare.
I have a pp calculator and books thanks to a friend but please feel free to correct me! I can have 39pp which sounds horrendous to me and I a bit sceptical as to whether i will lose weight on this many!
so today so far i have had

breakfast - 2 slices wm toast with low fat spread 7pp
milk to use in coffee through day 2pp
then the plan is ww soup for lunch 2pp with 1 slice bread 2pp and I have dinner at hubbies grandmas tonight which is unknown so that will be my first challenge (not great on day 1!)

hello luv,

Just came across your diary! how are u getting on?

I too first did SW and lost weight but coz theyre wasnt any portion control i would have a massive plate of pasta and i cnt have massive plates of pasat hence why i am the size of a house!!

i am on my 9th week of WW now and i love it i started on 43points and have now one down to 41 woohoo lol! Remember you have ur 49 weeklies as well as ur 39 and they advice u to use them as well! i use mine on a weekend for wine or for when we eat out ect... this weekend has been a bad weekend for me so i am expecting a gain this thursday when i weigh in but i suppose u cant b 100 percent all the time can u!

i have a 2 yr old son and i no how hard it can be trying to cook the right meals for ur self when u have kids to sort out (must b SO hard with 2!!)

i wish u well on ir journey and i will keep poppin by to see how u get on!

xxxxxxx

I've also started out on propoints today from home. I've been on and off dieting for nearly a year and I'm only down about 10lb :0( hopefully this'll get me losing again x
Good luck this week x

i dint get how propoints wud work coz i felt like i could eat anything but i ave lost every week so far!
best of luck
xxx

Back