Total Solution Forever optimistic that i will win the fat war....my diary!

pudpud

Hello, i am about to embark on my Total Solution Exante diary.
I have 5 stones to lose. This will be where is ramble daily. I start on Monday as i want to get the weekend out of the way and really focus on the diet.
Thankfully i have done Exante before and love most of the products.
I am currently doing 3/4 days per week of cycling for around an hour. Some of it is pretty intense up hills and stuff so i really don't want to give that up, but also don't want to be weak and hungry either. I guess i shall see how that side of it goes

:)

Hi there I'm starting Monday too. My order came last week, I did 2 days which were really hard then on second day I caved :( had a works do on fri I think that was playing on my mind so I've thought right I'll have a nice weekend and restart on Monday. I have a friend at work who is also starting on Monday, her stuff came after mine. Have you done this diet before? What are your goals? I want to lose 2 stone in 2 months as have a mini break with my bestie mid aug and want to be comfortable for that :)

Welcome to the forum & good luck both of you for tomorrow x

Good luck :)

Hello, sorry i haven't posted, i stuck it out for 2 days then had a massive binge. The good news is i've still maintained a 2 pound loss which is better than nothing at all.
I've been looking at doing the 'Man Plan' as it incorperates a 200 cal evening meal which would really help me i think, especially as i will need it with all the extra cycling i'm doing at the moment.
Will start the man plan tomorrow and see how i get on

We all have to find a way that suits us individually. The main thing is having a plan that we can stick too. Good luck tomorrow x

Back