Total Solution Forever struggling!

Delilah92

I can't keep count of how many diets I have done over the years- which is quite depressing when I am only 21 :( I have a real problem sticking with them so I need people to give me a kick up the bum!

I am currently on day 2 of Exante TS and jeez is it hard. I am tired, my head aches and I feel starving. I am really craving a big bowl of pasta. This is my first weekend back at university and I am missing home and my boyfriend a lot so I want to throw myself into comfort eating. All the foods I love are carb-y, pasta, bread, cake etc. But I really don't want to be overweight anymore :(

Hi it will get easier i promise! I am on day 5 of my restart and feeling good today so just think another day or two and you will feel so much better and have more energy. I have struggled to get back to it and in fact have failed most weeks since feb but i am determined this time that I will do it and keep off the weight this time....just think in a couple of months you could be at goal weight and think how good will that feel :) We are similar starting weight and goals so hope we can support each other :) x

Back