Forever struggling!

Delilah92

I can't keep count of how many diets I have done over the years- which is quite depressing when I am only 21 :( I have a real problem sticking with them so I need people to give me a kick up the bum!

I am currently on day 2 of Exante TS and jeez is it hard. I am tired, my head aches and I feel starving. I am really craving a big bowl of pasta. This is my first weekend back at university and I am missing home and my boyfriend a lot so I want to throw myself into comfort eating. All the foods I love are carb-y, pasta, bread, cake etc. But I really don't want to be overweight anymore :(

Hey Delilah u really are in the best place diet wise. I was like u never stuck to anything im now 6 weeks in to exante and lost a stone and a half. Didnt think id make it this far! First couple of days are a killer but it does get easy i promise!

Missing your boyfriend cant be easy so try turn it on its head and think about how u are going to impress him with your loss. I dont know how often u see him but u really could make a noteable difference even in your first week! It really is worth it. The headaches will ease off very soon just make sure u are drinking enough water

Hang in there it really is worth it! Good luck and let us know how u get on x

Blinkers on girl and see the finish line. It's hard, really hard but it is so worth it in the end honestly. I've lost 7 1/2 stone on this and it will/does get easier and easier. The compliments you will get shortly will spur you on and you will succeed in the end. Please do not give up. Chin up and go for it, what are a few months to the rest of your life?

Hey there Delilah... What's it like in New York City?? I had to say that!!! God I'm envious if that's your real name how stunningly beautiful love love love the name Delilah. Anyway!!

Please please please DO NOT CAVE. This will take a few days to get into it before you feel relatively normal again, but seriously what is 5 days in a lifetime of looking hot and feeling amazing. What I do when I have a day like this is go stand in front of a mirror naked. Sounds ridiculous but it works, I think hm I want to look ten times better than that and it spurs me on. Go to bed for a while or go out with your friends, stick a DVD on ANYTHING to pass the time over the next few days. Seriously I know how amazing it feels to go from being seriously overweight and unattractive to all of a sudden looking and feeling incredible, just please believe us, it's worth it.

Don't give up ok whatever you do xxxxx

Back