forgetting my tablets

poppy100

Silver Member
hi, any advice about forgetting tablets. i mostly remember breakfast and dinner but my evening meal i keep forgetting. any ideas? thanks:(

Seletape it to your hand! Tape to the outside of the cupboard.. Put beside your knife and fork when you lay the table (if that's what you do??) write yourself a sticky note and put on fridge, cupboards etc.. Tatoo on your hand or forehead!!

Or an alarm on your phone?

I put 3 every morning in my pocket of either my coat or jeans so that they are with me wherever I am.

thanks. i do usually have the tablets with me in my handbag and i have a strip of them in my work drawer. i tend to forget my evening tablets more. think i will put an alarm on my phone and try that. thanks

I keep my box on the shelf next to where we have dinner. Usually reminds me then if Ive forgot.

Every night I cut a strip of 3 off for the next day which I put in my bag. The pack is kept in the kitchen cupboard in front of my plates, so I see it when I got to get a plate for dinner. I have a rubbish memory. I have found tracking on mfp helps, 'cos I tend to log my food before I eat it, and it reminds me to take the tab too.

Every night I cut a strip of 3 off for the next day which I put in my bag. The pack is kept in the kitchen cupboard in front of my plates, so I see it when I got to get a plate for dinner. I have a rubbish memory. I have found tracking on mfp helps, 'cos I tend to log my food before I eat it, and it reminds me to take the tab too.

thanks that sounds great, putting them near dinner plates

I keep a packet in my handbag for when I am at work and I keep a strip attached to the fridge door with a magnet.

aw thanks everyone. it has been really useful seeing how everyone remembers. :)

Back