Forgotten Health Extras

Hello All,

Some times I through, no fault of my own (it's all Mr. Voddky's fault) I forget to have my HX, usually my A! What should I do? I guess they don't carry over other wise I would need to buy a lot more milk! Also I have noticed before that my body needs the calcium to help me slim? Any help welcome

Syn the milk in tea coffee etc and have cheese as your heA and have fat free yoghurt to ^ calcium intake

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RavenGypsy said:
Hello All,

Some times I through, no fault of my own (it's all Mr. Voddky's fault) I forget to have my HX, usually my A! What should I do? I guess they don't carry over other wise I would need to buy a lot more milk! Also I have noticed before that my body needs the calcium to help me slim? Any help welcome

Taking your Health A is very important for your body to have the calcium it needs! To build strong bones nails and teeth also it can effect your heart !
Is't especially so for women of childbearing age or the middle aged women reaching the menapause or after as decrease in calcium levels are substantial after the menapause leading to fragile bones and than hump back gait you seen in many older women
Therefore make sure you get enough sin your milk and have some cheese and really fill up on your free yoghurts
XX

Thanks every one! I don't tend to drink much tea etc at all works always so busy it cold by the time I get a chance to drink it lol! I will try harder! Cheese here I come!

I don't eat dairy, being vegan, but when I did, I liked using Philadelphia Light Cheese as one of my Hea's - it's delish in mashed potato (makes it really creamy!) and also as a jacket potato topping (as you can see, I love potatoes). If you can use it as an ingredient, then you can have it, and the benefits without feeling like you have to force yourself to eat/drink something (which feels really pointless).

Back