Forgotten my shake!

Help, just realised I have left my shake and bar ( lunch and tea) at home and we are off for a family day out! What can I buy that is ok? I think we pass a Tesco en route but not sure what I could buy that's ok?

I did this on week one when going to work an hour away for a 12.5 hour shift. You could go for pure protein option like chicken or add some cheese although high in calories will not knock you out of ketosis. What I did that day was just drink loads of water and waited till I got home as I knew I'd blow it if I ate anything at that point!

Good luck and hope you make the right choices! :)

I'm vegetarian so that makes it even harder! I think Tesco sells the Atkins products, do you think they are ok? I couldn't go all day without eating anything :-(

I'm a vegie too! Another reason I didn't bother. I think Atkins would be ok but I would not go for the choc bars stick to the shakes. :)

Ok thanks, will do the best I can! My first thought was sod it, I'll eat what I want today now seeing as I've forgotten my shake, then I talked some sense into myself, which shows how far I've come in not wanting to cheat :)

Well done for making the right decision I'm impressed. :) xx

Try as little salad something, green salads (lettuce, cucumber) and if you wanted something a little cottage cheese,

Would be just like a SS+ day then x

Back