forgotten my shakes..help

Mikspatel53

I usually pack my shakes night before but Ive forgotten them today..finish work at 7. I've bought low fat plain yoghurt as in the book it says milk can be replaced by 120g of 1% fat yoghurt. Got 0.1 percent just incase. Got some mint and coriander to make a dressing with and have that with lettuce and cucumber. I've worked too hard this week and don't want to blow it away. What can I have all day so I don't get out of ketosis. Can I have tea with 2 spoons of milk literally. Can I have yoghurt dressing if I have about 50 ml milk to get me going. I will be home by 7.30 so will have just 1 bar as my tummy feels odd if I eat/drink after 9..what else can I have to get me going..? Is that 1 bar and salad with dressing enough for the day? Will it kick me out of ketosis if I have too much dairy?

Am a vegetarian hence why I can't just go out and buy chicken breast and cook that at work. Also hate the taste of eggs, tofu and quorn so can only eat veg really..

You could buy an atkins bar? Its not a meal replacement but will keep you in ketosis x

Boots do them I think x

Asda and superdrug sometimes have them but boots always has them x

Will see if I have enough time to get into boots during lunch..work in the middle of nowhere..do big pharmacies have them?

Possibly

You could get a biggest loser meal replacement bar from asda or a Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bar. These are both meal replacements that are suitable to replace bars when doing Exante or Slim and Save plans so you should be ok. They have aroung the same amount of carbs as most vlcd bars so wont kick you out of ketosis. Just make sure you get the meal replacement bar and not the snack bars though to make sure your getting your vits! :-D xxx

upsy-daisy said:
You could get a biggest loser meal replacement bar from asda or a Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bar. These are both meal replacements that are suitable to replace bars when doing Exante or Slim and Save plans so you should be ok. They have aroung the same amount of carbs as most vlcd bars so wont kick you out of ketosis. Just make sure you get the meal replacement bar and not the snack bars though to make sure your getting your vits! :-D xxx

Thank you. I shall go check in a min. If I don't find any locally then I'm pretty sure a salad and lots of water should keep me full till I get home. Fingers crossed they have something x

Back